Three

"The first thing we do before we engage in any sort of scene is negotiate." Sebastian sat me down across from him on one of his high back chairs in his living room and sat down across from me. "We set the scene. Let's say a Kidnapping Scene." I nodded. "We sit down way before hand and discuss what you're comfortable with, what you're not comfortable, and what you're willing to try just as you did earlier at the table. And I will do the same. Anything you or I are uncomfortable with will never touch foot in a scene unless it becomes a soft limit. Once we feel everything is out in the open and understood we're good to go." I nodded again.

"Sounds good," I said.

"Now these," he bent down and pulled a rectangular case from underneath the love seat between us, "are my toys." He placed the thick tome of a case on the coffee table in front of us, and I slid out of my chair down on to the floor next to him kneeling down in front of the case.

He made to open the case, but I placed a hand over his to stop him and he looked up at me.

"We can break out the toys later. What do you do?" I asked wryly with a smile.

"What? Not what's my favorite colour?" Sebastian challenged with a smile.

"Oh, that's easy," I answered, giving the living room a quick sweep.

"Really?" he challenged, doubting it. "What is it?"

"Green," I sure fired, even though I was guessing.

Sebastian eyes widened a fraction, staring at me in surprise, clear disbelief coloring his eyes.

"Was I right?!" I exclaimed, surprised I even got it right.

"How did you know that?" Sebastian asked shocked.

"I guessed!" I exclaimed.

"Well, that was a great guess." Sebastian chuckled, still in disbelief.

"Alright," I spoke through the laughter bubbling in my chest. "Now, your turn. Guess what my favorite color is."

He squinted at me through slitted eyes for a good moment trying to deliberate. "It has to be something uncommon like some sort of pink... Fuschia," he said, finally.

"Bingo!"

"Really?!" he exclaimed in disbelief.

"Really," I said assuring. "Though, it bounces back and forth from silver."

"Wow, you like silver?" he inquired, as if deriving a plan requiring that knowledge.

"Yup." I nodded.

He stood up suddenly. "I have an idea. I'll be right back."

He left the room, then I heard the sound of a drawer opening and items being moved around, before closing again and he returned. He knelt down before me again with a gold and silver pen in his hand.

"Let's play a game," he said, popping the top off the gold pen. "Every time we ask each other a question you write my answer on any part of my skin and I vice versa. Don't worry, these are non-toxic and strictly for the body," seeing the questioning look on my face. "I actually bought these for another occasion, but for us to get to know one another I believe it serves its purpose."

I felt confident in his assertion to get to know one another, so I stood up unbuttoning my jeans and he stared up at me like I lost my head.

"What?" I questioned, staring down at him, "You said we can write on any part of the skin." I pushed my jeans down to the floor and lifted them delicately, before folding them in threes and placing them next to the leg of the coffee table. My shirt soon followed and I was standing there in my bra and panties, a custom I had gotten used to over the last few days. Sebastian continued to stare at me in all my half naked glory.