VI : Snow

"Sunbaenim, I have liked you for a really long time. Please accept my heart!"

The whole class went "Oooooh"ing.
Jimin was too dumbfounded to answer. I hadn't moved from where I was, exactly two steps after entering the classroom back door. I was staring at the whole scene being as dumbfounded as Jimin, when some guy suddenly took notice of my presence and said "Whoa, look! His real girl is here!" Making all heads turn to my direction. Sejin or Sujin looked down. Her expression changed from being all bold and confident. After blinking a few times, she headed towards the classroom door. Passing by me, she stopped her quick steps.

She bowed to me, then left the room.

And just why does she have to do that, it wasn't like I'm Jimin's girlfriend or anything.

The class roared from her actions, like they have witnessed a drama or something. I took my steps to my desk which was behind Jimin's. Jimin turned his head and opened his mouth, wanting to tell me something but then

"Park Jimin! The principle wants us, now." Min Yoongi stood infront of the classroom front door and called him out in a stern tone. Jimin cancelled his words to me and hurriedly left with Yoongi.

The whole classroom dropped their jaws. I shrugged and took my seat, hearing murmurs and whispers around the room. I took out my math textbook and started flipping through the pages. I clicked my ballpoint and was going to solve some of the excercises I wasn't fluent at when I suddenly felt vibration in my skirt pocket.

From: Dumb Dino

Jinhee-yah, the principal wanted to talk to us about the school's bd fest.
Me and my friends won't be there for math.
I'll explain everything later.
C u afterschool?
<3

I stared at the screen.
He really doesn't have to, it's not like what just happened was really a big deal.

But was it?

To: Dumb Dino

Relax.
I'll tell our "beloved" math teacher for you.
Sure, c u!
*inserts poop emoticon*

I tapped "Send" and heard the bell ring. I put my phone away and continued solving my math excercises while waiting for Mrs. Oh, our math teacher, to come.

Done enduring 2 periods of math, the class dispersed to their own extracurricular clubs. I suppose Jimin and his guys had finished their talk with the principle, but I guess they went to their practice room right away. Me myself, headed to the photography club room. After pondering around the school area trying to capture the theme "Adore" with my camera lens, I managed to get a snap of a sparrow looking up to the sky. A quite common photo-op, I know. But the longer I stare into the photo, the more adoration I can feel in its eyes.

Soon enough, it was already dismissal time. I waited for Jimin infront of his practice room. He showed up a few minutes later, wearing a smile on his face upon seeing me.

We walked together to the bus station. He told me that the principle wanted him, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin oppa, and Jungkook or as they call themselves "Bangtan Sonyeondan" to perform the opening for our School's Birthday Festival. The festival would be held on the end of May, but the principal wanted it to be grand and perfect. Besides, an early preparation wouldn't hurt anyone, won't it?

We arrived in the bus station. Not long enough, a bus arrived when suddenly Jimin brought up the topic.

"Jinhee-yah" he paused, "about that girl.."

"What girl?" for a second I didn't get what he was talking about, "Ahhh, Nam Sejin?"

"Nam Sujin" he corrected me as we boarded the bus and scanned our transportation cards.