VII : First Dates

In the end, Jimin decided to take her to one of the coffee shops in Jeongja-dong Café Street. After going to the church on the morning, I stayed home the rest of the day. I did various normal stuffs at home, like doing my homeworks and watching Sunday broadcasts such as SBS K-Pop Star with my mom. He promised me that he'll tell me everything about the date the next day.

After calling in another day, Monday came.

I rushed out to Jimin's place as soon as I'm done with my morning routines. To my surprise, Jimin was already awake. He was making his brother breakfast, or he was trying to make his brother breakfast. His mother hadn't come home last night. I told him to prepare himself for school and took over the cooking. Half an hour later we headed for school, dropping his brother to our old Elementary School on our way. We waved him goodbye and watched him enter the building.

As soon as his brother was gone I commanded him to speak.

"Well...." he rubbed his chin with the back of his fingers.

"Well what?" I impatiently answered.

"You really wanted to know?"

"Of course I do, you promised me right?"

"Right, right." He stayed quiet for a couple of moments before continuing.

"She wasn't really my type," he shrugged.

"Whoa, really? Why?" my curiosity rose even more.

"I don't know," he paused. "It's just that I've always thought that my love life should be like..... us? We clicked right away didn't we?"

I raised my left brow and laughed at his remark.

"Clicked right away my ass, I kinda hated you the first three days we walked to school together."

"WHAT? YAH, YOU'RE TOO MUCH" he stopped midway and shook his head in disbelieve.

"Mian*!" I laughed at him and ran ahead.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY THIS TIME!" he followed me to the bus station, walking.

As we have finished story of his first date, shall we continue to mine?

Friday, March the 20th.

"Oh shut up, Park Jimin."

He giggled as he stood up from his chair.

"Let's go eat, Jin oppa must be waiting for us." I lead the way to the cafeteria.

He caught up to me. Walking on my side, he kept on staring at me while giggling like... in every three seconds or so. Arriving to the cafeteria, we lined up for our food.

"Jinhee-yah! Jimin!" Jin oppa called for us. With food trays in our hand, we walked into the table he was on.

"HYEONG! GUESS WHO GOT A MAN" Jimin said as he sat down next to me, with Jin oppa across us. I elbowed him and made him let out a shriek.

"Well, I can see that it's definitely not you." Jin oppa chuckled, "I'm all ears." he continued and shoved some rice and chinese chives into his mouth.

"Jinhee got asked out, hyung!" Jimin moved his head closer to Jin oppa and whispered, "by Jungkook."

"WHAT? JUNGKOOKIE?" he choked on his food.

I sighed and opened his bottle of water then handed it out to him.

After drinking a few gulps of water, he took a long breath before continuing "Jungkook, as in our Jeon Jungkook?"