Chapter 6(right?) :hating

Hello since u people chose number 5 heartless bastards i still love ya my fans! Here is chapter 6 well i think it is .....anyways your lucky i updated! i need help in my other books so yeh
_______________\__________________________________________________________
Normal p.o.v.
Inuyasha unsteadily wobbled over to a sleeping kagome he didnt see the bowl of water so when he stepped in it there was a chain reaction the water splashed unto kagome waking her up inuyasha stumbling from the impact grabbing kagome's neatly folded clothes and flailing his arms they went into the fire poor clothes kagome glared first inuyasha peed on her thats what she thought then he throws her clothes into the fire on purpose that is what she thought yet again she glared and yelled"I HATE U INUYASHA!" "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" kagome grew angry and threw inuyasha out the tent as he got up he saw blood from his arm he whimpered and walked bumping into a vilager"sowwy" the villager hating the half breed grabbed him by his bleeding arm amd broke it throwing him on the ground inuyasha cried out and ran into forest when he stopped at a tree that looked so familar to him he slid down it blood coming out of his arm and stomache faster then u can say help black dots circled his vision as he passed out one thought in mind' y was this so famliar?''. He then drifted into the darkness .