FRANCIS-Variables

A plan. I have got to come up with a plan to somehow get us Latveria. Ummmmm...
Well honestly I don't know.
WAIT When is Henry's birthday. If he can convince Doom to celebrate we might have someway in. Of course that's only into the castle, but at least that's part of it. I need more than just concepts. I need pure facts. I need to know about Latveria, about Doom, my teammates, and the target. I need to fill in some variables before I can solve the equation. "Torrun what are your powers...what can you do?" I know the least about her so it is only logical to ask her first. I pull the sun visor down and look into the mirror so I can see her face. She appears to be pondering my question. "Well...I can call lightning from the sky very much like my father, I can call my sword to me and be covered in a suit of armor should the need arise. I have been trained by the top strategists and warriors of Asgard. I can speak any language due to Allspeak. Oh and lastly I have been trained to use magic by my uncle." Trained in magic? BY HER UNCLE? I know of only one brother of Thor who was the master of magic and mischief, Loki. But I cannot believe Thor would allow his daughter to be tutored by Loki. Realization flashes across James' face when he comes to the same conclusion as me. "You were trained by Loki?" I ask. Before I can reply James starts to speak. "Magic? You have magic?" Torrun replies. "Yes to both of your questions. Loki's time in the cell has made him a more docile and friendly creature, perhaps as he once was...he was quite willing to help me find a portal off of Asgard." I have no idea what to say. Loki docile and willing....those are about the last two adjectives I would use to describe the guy. But she has magic. That could be useful. "So what can you do with your magic?" I ask. "oh I can make myself invisible, I can teleport short distances, I can read and control minds, I can change my appearance a little...I am not quite powerful enough to shaleshift yet, I can sense other magic, and can I create phases/projections of myself...essentially duplicates. Supposably, I am gifted with magic like my grandmother, Frigga at least that is what Loki tells me. he says I am quite powerful for my age." We have a magician on our side. Things are looking up. I think I just found our way into Latveria...if she can control minds then we should have no issue. She isn't Scarlett Witch, but she is better than nothing... "What about you James...share your abilities with the class." I say with a smirk. He looks at me with disdain then starts to speak. "I have superhuman strength, I am extremely resilient to injury, I have fast reacting reflexes, increased metabolism, slowed aging, and I can throw a holographic shield with perfect aim." Well that's no new information to me. At least two of my "variables" are filled in. Now I've just got to work out the rest. Where does Azari fit into the puzzle?

Any comments? If you liked it I would appreciate it if you clicked the little star (: Thx