Chapter 7: A walk down the red carpet (part 2)

Dedicated to JasmineJJohnson

"Okay," Duncan got a bottle and rejoined the circle. "Who's going first?"

"Me!" Beth squealed. "Never have I ever slept with someone,"

I grabbed the bottle and took a swig. So did Alejandro (no surprise), Duncan and most of the people in Total Drama. Beth gasped at us like we had committed murder earning an eye roll from me. 

                            "Never have I ever gotten into a fight," Lindsay said. Again, I grabbed the bottle and took a swig. Man, with the way things were looking, I was going to get drunk tonight. Duncan and Alejandro took as well. So did Courtney, Izzy, Ezekiel and a couple of other people.

               "Never have I ever toilet papered a person's house," Bridgette spoke. Another swig. That's one thing I've know I have done, for sure. It was to someone I really hated. That'll show Tiffany to never ever steal my boyfriend. 

                    "Never have I ever been to jail," Gwen said. Duncan, Izzy, Beth and Lindsay all took a swig. The rest of us were surprised at Beth and Lindsay, because we knew Duncan and Izzy had been in jail before. Duncan was a badass and Izzy was wanted by the police, since she's in the top 10 most wanted in America.

                   "Never have I ever blackmailed anyone," Geoff said and immediately, I took a swig. I've blackmailed so many people in high school. More people than I can count on both my hands and toes. Good times.

                     "Never have I given a lap dance," Izzy said and Duncan handed me the bottle, a smirk on his face. I glared at him, before reluctantly taking the bottle. I took a swig and swallowed the hot and bitter substance, even though it burned the back of my throat.

At this rate, I am going to have a hangover tomorrow morning.

****

                     "Woohoo!" I began to dance on top of the counter in the bar. I was still in my bikini unlike some of the girls. "Where are my girls at?" I yelled, holding vodka.

             Every girl cheered and I jumped off the counter. "Let's give the boys a real treat," Courtney slurred, pushing us in a circle. All the girls in Total Drama were hopelessly drunk, especially Courtney and I.

We formed a circle, our backs facing the boys. We then began, in perfect synchronisation (I kid you not. The alcohol left us with only one brain cell, one that we all collectively shared) to dance  listening to the song Throw Sum Mo by Rae Sremmurd feat. Nicki Minaj and Young Thug.

And you should know that no 'innocent dancing' can happen when this song begins to play. 

We arched our backs, got our hands on our knees, letting our butts do the talking while the boys cheered as on, whistling at us. I squatted real low, still in my bikini and began to move my hips sensually.

Coming back up, I felt a pair of familiar hands on my waist and I leaned back. We began to grind each other to the song slowly, which began to spark my hormones. Almost every boy had gotten a partner and had began to grind each other.