Chapter Seven

I woke up because of the sunlight that was shining brightly through the curtains. I fluttered my eyes open and sat up straight. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The boys were all cuddled up together.

Aw they look so cute. I have to take a picture.

I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of these 3 dorks. Sadly my phone wasn't on mute so of course one of them had to wake up.

"Ray, what the hell are you doing?" Jonah asked in his morning voice.

"Uh nothing.." I answered sweetly.

"Yeah I'm not going to believe that."

"Don't worry about it. You'll see it soon." I smirked.

He furrowed his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He said and got up.

After he exited the room I pulled out my phone again and opened Twitter.

@RachelWilliams: Aw don't they look cute?? http://t.co/U6gGZah185

(a/n: don't click the link. I made it up XD)

I tweeted the picture and soon heard their phones going off. Can't wait to see their reactions hehe.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I took a small shower and got out wrapping the towel around my body. I went to my dressing room and chose to wear a navy blue tank top and a black high waisted short. Just in case ya know? We can go out, I don't know. I put my damped hair in a ponytail and went to wake up the boys.

I entered the room to find them looking angrily at me.

Oh boy.

"Why the hell did you tweet this picture of us on Twitter?" Jonah growled and put his hand on his hip.

Sassy much?

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing. I can't take him seriously when he's standing like that. Not my fault.

"Come on guys! It was funny. Besides it's Monday and we didn't go to school!! We officially dropped out." I cheered.

"Wait, oh my god that's true!! No more Ashley!" Chase yelled.

Ashley is the popular girl at our school. She's my bully and also a fucking bitch. Always throwing herself at the boys trying to get them to sleep with her. But knowing the boys, they will never do that. They want a girl with not just good looks but also a good personality. My life would be hell if one of them ever dated Ashley. As if it wasn't already, but eh I can't do anything about it.

"Yeah! God I was really about to kill that bitch if she came near me. I hate her so much." Nick said.

"Well you won't be seeing her fake face, I hope, because we're not going to this hellhole of a school ever again." I stated. I was so happy. No more bullying. Yay!

"Okay well enough about school. Let's go make us some breakfast." Jonah said and we all walked downstairs to the kitchen. I made us some pancakes and we all sat down and ate.

"So any plans for today?" Nick asked.

"No. Haven't thought about anything yet. But we could go to the park and have a picnic, I don't know just hang out there." I shrugged.

"Yeah we could do that." Chase agreed.

"Yay! Well hurry up then. You still need to get dressed." I said.

We all finished breakfast as fast as we could and the boys got back home to get dressed. We decided to just meet up there since it's not really that far.