Chapter Seventeen

Rachel's P.O.V.

I woke up with a headache in the morning. I can already tell this is going to be an awesome day. Noticed my sarcasm?

I sat up straight and found Jonah, Chase and Nick sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them confused.

"We wanted to wake you up but you already did." Jonah mumbled.

What's up with him?

"What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Nothing." He quickly replied and walked out of the suite.

I looked at the other two with my what-the-hell-is-wrong look. They looked at each other and then sighed.

"Well?!"

"Nothing, he just woke up early and you know how he is when someone wakes him up from his beauty sleep." He joked but I could tell he was lying. I know him too well.

"Okay." I sighed and decided to let it go for now.

What if he's still upset about yesterday?

Anyway, I got off my bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. It was relaxing. The hot water on my skin felt good. After I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the room to find Nick and Chase looking at me with wide eyes.

Oh shit.

"What the hell are you still doing here?!" I yelled and held the towel tight so it won't fall. That would've been really embarrassing.

"You didn't tell us to go!" Chase yelled back and covered his eyes.

I looked at Nick to find him still staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me? GET THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at them both.

They quickly ran out of the room and closed the door behind them. I sighed in relief and quickly walked to my bag. I took out my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles muscle tee and my black skinny jeans with my undergarments. I dried myself and put on my clothes. I grabbed my maroon vans and pulled them on. I walked back to the bathroom to put on some make-up and blow dried my hair. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and took my make-up bag out. I put on my concealer, mascara, eyeliner and my nude lipstick. I then straightened my hair and curled the ends. I somehow looked decent so I walked back to the room to grab my phone and some money and put them in my pockets. I exited the room and locked the door behind me.

Where could they all be?

I got my phone and decided to text Jonah.

Me > Jonah:
Where are you guys????????

Jonah > Me:
We're in 1D's room.

I read the text and made my way to their room. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door for me. Five minutes later and I'm still waiting outside. Uhm okay?

I knocked again but with a little force. Maybe they didn't hear me the first time. I stepped closer to the door and put my ears against the door. I heard whispers going around and I felt a sting in my heart. Why aren't they opening the door? Have I done something? I know they heard me knocking and they know I was coming so what the hell is their problem?!

I took my phone and texted Nick.

Me > Nick:
Thanks for ignoring me...

I hit send and walked back to my room. Maybe I'm being a child for sending a message like that but they know that I was coming so why didn't they open the door for me? I don't recall anything bad that I did last night. This is confusing to be honest.

Anyway, I reached my room but then decided to go for a walk. Might as well get me some breakfast. I walked outside the hotel and made my to the closest cafe. I don't want to talk to the boys now. I need some time for myself so I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket.

I walked inside the cafe and went to the barista. I ordered a hot chocolate and waffles with chocolate syrup on top. After I paid I sat by a table at the very end.

Why are the boys ignoring me? Have I done something? There has to be a reason for that. Maybe I'm overthinking stuff. Maybe they didn't really hear the door because they were so caught up in talking. But still, they knew I was coming. I'm starting to get pissed and I don't want this to happen. Sigh.

A waitress came by and put my order on the table with a smile before walking away. The food looked amazing so I'm just going to focus on that for now. I started digging in and damn, the waffles tasted amazing. Who makes these? I'm going to hire him because those waffles are seriously the best thing ever.

After I finished eating, I walked out of the cafe and started walking back to the hotel. I think we have to be at the arena for soundcheck soon. I could go up to my room to just check my outfit again and pack a bag for my stage outfit and after concert outfit. That bag's gonna be heavy as hell.

Hopefully, I won't find the guys in our room because honestly, I enjoyed my time alone. If they're going to be jerks and ignore me without telling me why they're doing it then fine. Let them do what they want.

I entered my room and thank god it was empty. I'll have some time for myself to pack my bag and then I'll look for a way to go to the venue. I'm not going to be in the same car as the boys because it'll be so awkward.

I rummaged through my bag for something to wear when I get on stage. I decided to go with my grey NASA t-shirt with some black leggings and my white sneakers and I'll wear a black beanie with the outfit. For after the concert I'll be wearing my jeans shorts and a 5SOS crop top. Yes, I have their merch. I'm a fan of them, remember? Anyway, after packing my bag and I went to the bathroom to make sure I still looked decent and then grabbed my make-up bag and put it in my bag. I also put in my black bra and underwear.

Now what should I do? Maybe I could write our setlist for tonight.. I haven't been working on new songs lately so I could do that on our free day but for now we'll perform My House, Holy and Fire again. For the covers we could sing Too Much  by All Time Low , Angels  by Mayday Parade and Damn Girl  by The All American Rejects.

I wrote it on some paper I found in my bag and I just kept hoping the guys wouldn't disagree with me because I actually like the setlist a lot. I just can't believe we've been here for a couple of days and we're already mad at each other for some odd reason I don't know about.

Looking at the clock I decided to go to the venue now so I made my way downstairs and called a cab.

After I got downstairs I waited for 10 minutes until the cab arrived and I got in and told him where the venue is. He drove me there and I thanked him after giving him his money. I turned around to the venue and got inside.

What if the guys are already there? It'd actually hurt if they are because they would have told me at least. Wait. I haven't turned my phone back on after having my breakfast! I got my phone and turned it on (not in that way you pervs (; ).

Wow, no messages or missed calls at all. I must've done something really bad if they're all ignoring me. But I know that I've done nothing so I'm not going think about this at all. It's their loss, not mine. I walked through the hallways in the venue until I found the room with my band name written on it. I got inside and found all the guys sitting inside and talking to each other as if nothing happened.

Oh okay then...