Chapter 9 Faith Of A Captain Part 5

"Leaving already, stay for a while longer" Shanks said sleepy as Benn did his best to keep his captain from falling.

Allison shook her head in response. "Na, anymore and you wouldn't let me leave"

Shanks gave a lazy smile. "Alright than but next time we're having an even bigger party"

"Alright but after I beat the crap out of you" Allison grinned while Shanks laughed.

"Take care of this idiot for me" Allison said to Benn who gave her a simple nod in response. Allison smiled as she walked towards her ship the Grimm's Argo. Her crew and their guest already aboard. With her aboard, the Grimm's Argo began to sail away as they waved goodbye to the Red Haired Pirates. When they could longer see Shanks's ship, everyone return to their regular routines. Rick and Austin went to their work shop to work on their secrets project. Axel went to his room for a long nap and Shizuo went to the library to catch up on his reading. Leaving Allison and Izumi to watch the deck and handle the steering wheel.

"Is he a old boy friend of your" Izumi asked.

"What?"

Izumi grinned as Allison turned bright red. "So how long have you two been dating?"

Allison turned crimson red as she looked to where she last said Shanks's ship. "Were not dating"

"Why not? you two make a cute couple. You two seems to get along so well"

Allison face turned back to normal as she smiled. "Na, we're just good friends. That's all. We just know each other since we were kids. So may be that's why"

Izumi shook her head. "No that's not it"

Allison became quite for a moment as she tried to understand where Izumi was getting at. Looking towards the sea once again as the wind blew through her loose hair.

"Shanks and I are just friends. That's what we will ever be. He went his way and I have to go my own way. Thou I didn't expect to see him anytime soon."

"You seem to care about him too much for being just friends?" Izumi raised her eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

Allison laughed. "Shanks is a idiots that gets me worried for nothing. But I guess I do like him but I doubt we will ever get together. He too much of a idiot to see what's in front of him"

Izumi grinned. "I see that's. He's an idiot and you're stubborn. If their are stuff that you like about him so what do you hate about him"

"He drinks to much" Allison said without missing a beat. "He is also a idiot who doesn't think before he jumps into trouble. That stupid idiot making me worry for nothing. I swear one of these days that idiot is going to lose a limb one of the days if he continues to being the idiot that he is"

Izumi broke into a laugh. Allison just starred at her as she had grown an extra arm or two. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing wrong" Izumi said as she composed herself. "Don't mind me"

Allison gave her a confused look but she ignored her and turned her attention to the wheel. After their little talk, Allison and Izumi stood quiet by the deck as they looked at the wide open sky.

££££££££
Dinner Time.....
££££££££

"So what's for lunch am starving" Rick said as he sat down on the dinner table. Austin nodded in agreement.

"Curry" Izumi said as she placed a plate in front of him. "And you better not leave one grain of rice left. You have to eat it all"