Chapter 21 Faith of Rivals Part 2

££££££££££££££££££££
Aboard the Grimm's Argo
££££££££££££££££££££

"??????????"

"Who?" Rick was the first to speak.

The man laughed as he stretched his arms. "Sorry about that. I don't usually drop unannounced"

Axel cleared his throat stepping towards the unknown stranger who drop on their ship. "Killian is it"

Killian nodded. "Yeah."

"Your a pirate" Izumi asked.

Once again Killian nodded. "Yep, you guys are also pirates right."

Killian looked to the Jolly Roger painted on the main sail. "Please don't tell your not one of those bad pirates because I would really hate to fight you guys."

"Depends on your definition of bad pirates" Shizuo commented.

Killian shrugged. "You know those bad pirates who harm innocent for no good reason and all that jazz. You know those guys who give all pirates a bad name"

"Idiot" Beckett responded heading to the crow's nest. "Wake me up when we find Al."

"So where is your crew?" Rick asked curiously.

"I haven't found them yet" Killian answered. "I just become a pirate a week ago"

Everyone sweat dropped.

"Beckett right." Ken comment as he decided he had enough, he headed to the training room.

"Deal with this" Izumi added. Taking her leave to prepare lunch followed by Sage and Maeve who didn't want to deal with the stranger. Sage was new to the pirate business so she mostly followed everyone leads at least until she gets the hang of her new life out at sea. Maeve wasn't a pirate so she tried to stay away from other pirates that weren't part of Allison's crew or until Allison tell them they are trust worthy. But Allison wasn't here so she let the responsibility of figuring out 'Killian' to Axel.

"Rick, Austin" Shizuo called. "Make sure the ship is ready to sail"

They nodded and left to continue their job before they were interrupted. They were curious of the new guy but orders were orders when Allison, Axel or Shizuo requested.

"Your up" Shizuo whispered to Axel's ear before walking off to the steering wheel.

Axel sighed rubbing his temple. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Tough crowd aren't they"

"You can say that" Axel answered. "Names Axel, first mate of the White Creed Pirates"

Killian tinted his head in confusion. "You aren't the captain?"

Axel let out a small chuckle. "Thank heavens no. I'm just stepping in since our captain is away at the moment"

"Why not? Being captain is the best"

Axel raised his eyebrow. "Funny coming from a pirate whose not even a captain."

Killian shrugged. "Minor setback. Nothing that I can't fix"

"Ok......then Killian. Want us to drop you off at the nearest island" Axel asked.

"What! Really" Killian was clearly surprised which showed was written all over his face. "What no. 'Give me money and I will drop you off in the nearest island' or 'walk the plank' and all that jazz"

Axel looked at him as he was crazy before he remembered his own experience, the first time being rescued by a pirate. He ended joining Allison after she broke them out of the jail cell and took out Lee Chow and his goons. Then was the time they (he and Allison) worked for two months for a scary looking pirate captain. Understanding now what Killian was referring to.