Chapter 24 Faith Of Old Friends and Enemies

£££££££££
North blue
£££££££££

"Buggy!!!"

"Uh? Who said that" Buggy looked to the crowd of women. Eyeing them carefully one by one until one of them stood out above the others. A young women with long white hair and red ruby eyes he could recognize anywhere. "Allie!!!!!!!!!!"

Allison smiled content that he remembered her.

"I never been happy to see a familiar face" Allison said. "As I am right now. What took you so long"

Buggy remain frozen in shock. His crew members whispering among themselves.

"Does the captain know her?"

"Probably a old friend"

"Why the captain so shock"

"Look at him. Something not right"

"He called her Allie"

"Yep that what he said. I heard him"

"We all heard it. He shouted after all"

"Uh.......B...bu...buggy" Allison whispered. Concern written all over her face walking slowly towards her childhood friend/rival, most friend.

"Don't get any closer" one of Buggy's crew mate broke her off before she could get closer. The most noticeable about him was long scarf and the fact that he on a unicycle.

Allison blinked. Not so sure what was wrong with him. Buggy looked like he seen a ghost. An old ghost.

"Hey stupid red nose guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Allison shouted hoping to break him from his shock.

"Who are you calling stupid!!!!!!" Buggy shouted back seconds later. "Allie is that you?"

Allison grinned. Unable to contain her excitement any longer Allison manage to dodge the unicycle man and hugged Buggy.

"Allie..." Buggy stuttered as he felt Allison against his chest as she hugged him tightly. After a few seconds had passed Allison finally let go. "what are you going here"

"What I am doing here??! What are you doing here!!!" Allison asked. "If I remember correctly your a pirate in the East Blue. What are you doing in the North Blue!?"

"Pardon interrupting this reunion" Madam Dharma intrude. "But get out of my ship"

"Wh--"

Before any of them could ask. Allison and the Buggy Pirates were hurled over to the Buggy's ship. Buggy landing right on top of her.

"Get off" Allison ordered. His weight all on her, she pushed him off her and quickly stood up to face Madam Dharma's ship.

"Chow, Edward Allison. It was a pleasure meet you" madam Dharma waved her glass. "Remember forget what I told you"

Everyone stood confused as Madam Dharma's ship sailed away.

Allison sighed.

"Whatttt!!!!" Buggy shouted pointed at her. "Edward!!!!! Are you Wh-"

Allison covered his mouth with her her right hand before he could finish. Telling him to hush-up placing her left hand finger on her lips.

"Captain!!" His crew shouted. "Are you alright!"

Allison sighed not really in the mood to deal with Buggy's crew. To make things worst was when Buggy bit her.

"Buggy!!!" Allison shouted in pain griping her throbbing right hand with her left as she back down. "You bit me!"