Best Day Ever

Bloody

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dairy

April 24, 2013

TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! I was walking down the hall when I tripped and fell on the floor! I know! I know! That doesn't sound very... ummmm whats the word... oh ya... FUN! Expcally when you are considered the geek in your class and if you mess up you are automatically made fun of. But the reason it was the best day ever is because... THE NEW KID SAW AND HELPED ME!!!!!!

The new kid's name is Niall and he is really cute with his dirty blond hair that is up. He has really cute blue eyes and a really HOT Irish accent.

Compared to him, im nothing. With my common brown hair, freckles and glasses, I was surpirised when he helped me. There is one thing I always liked about me and that is my eyes. They change colors. Not weirdly, but like from blue to green.

When everyone saw him helping me, the stopped laughing. Not a big surprise cause Niall was considered a pop and I was not.

But anyways... something seems different about him. He isnt like the other boys but I dony know why. Maybe I will find out later, but right now I have to finish my homework.

~Jane Karlwall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

Hey ppl! if you dont know yet this is a One Direction fan fic and also about Vampires. I am new to this so please go easy on me and tell me how I did.