Last Thing I Remember

♥Note From Britney♥

I actually wrote this part yesterday because I was sick so if this is bad please just tell me. I wont be offended cuz like I said I was sick.

This chapter is longer then then other ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking home from school when I remembered my best friend came home from her vacation! I ran down the street to her house. I was lucky to have my best friend live right down the road from me. I knocked on her door. No answer. I knocked again.

"I'm coming, hold your horses!" I heard a voice say.

"JANE!" she screamed when she answered the door. She threw her arms around me to give me a big hug. "OMG IT HAS BEEN SO LONG! LIKE 5 MONTHS!"

"Thats because it has, Missy" I said giving her a enormous hug. Missy has been my best friend ever since we were 7. She has

always been prettier then me. Her long, full, black hair and blue, sparkling eyes make her one of the prettiest girls in school.

"Sooooo?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Sooooo what?"

"Sooooo whats going on with you and the new kid Niall?"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW?"

I screamed but I knew the answer.

In my school, stuff spreads like wildfire. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry told her.

Harry was Missy's boyfriend. I don't think they are very good together though because they are one of the on again off again couples. Harry is pretty cute though. He has curly, brown hair, very soft skin with a dimple, and had green eyes.

"Zayn told me..." she said as slowly and quitly as she could trying to hid it from me.

"ZAYN TOLD YOU!?!?!?!?" I screamed at her!

Zayn is my ex and it seems like he didn't care about me. He can't even look me in the eyes and say hi.

"Ya and it sounded like he was sad" she said.

"Well I have to get ready. See you later"

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just finishing my hair when the door bell rang.

"I'M COMING!" I scream so the person at the door could hear.

"Hello Love. Are you ready?" He saud when I opened the door. When he saw me, his face lit up!

"Yes I am."

"Ok then lets go!" he said with a big smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's Pov:

When I pulled to house, my heart jumped! This girl has to the one im looking for.

I walked to the door and knocked.

"I'M COMING!" I heard her say. Oh my God I love her voice.

When I saw her face, I couldn't help it so I smiled. "Hello Love. Are you ready?" I said. I am so lame! I need better greetings! I can't just call her love all the time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's Pov:

I got into his car to go home. "Like the movie?" he asked in his sweet voice.

"Ya. Wbu?"

"It was good. Listen I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"Well it easier to show you," he said as he leaned closer.

Sharp pain... thats the last thing I remember.