Hello Harry

♥Note From Britney♥

IM SOOOOO SORRY! I had no time to update last week so I couldn't update.

This part is waaaaaayyy short. I was going to add more yesterday but I had to study for a science test today. But I wanted to update as soon as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Dairy

Yesterday was CRAZY! I didnt eveb know vampires existed! No I'm apparently dating one! I have to be on my guard! AND ZAYN! Why did he warn me?

Anyways, I would like to ask Harry if what they said was true. After all Zayn said he was one too.

~Jane Karlwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Pov:

I was almost to school when Niall texted me.

'Jane knows' it said.

I didnt have to think twice about what he meant. It was only a matter of time before she was told.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" I heard a voice say behind me.

I turned around and saw Jane. She has always been pretty to me

"Sure. Anything," I said in a casual voice.

"Is it true that... you're... a..."

"A vampire? Yes, Jane, it is true.

She started to fall but I caught her. "You know, Jane, not all vampires are bad like you think they are," I said calmly so she wouldn't faint. "We are still the same people you know."

She looked up at me and said something that surprised me. "What about Missy?" HOW THE HELL DID SHE KNOW?!?!?!?!

"Missy?... oh... I kinda... bit her so she would be with me foreve!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's Pov:

"Missy?... oh... I kinda... bit her so she would be with me forever!" And with those words... I fainted!

I woke up in Harry's arms. He was carrying me home.

He must have felt me shift around a little bit when I woke up because he stopped and asked if I was ok then gave me a banana.

Harry was so nice, but I know I can't date him. One because he is dating my best friend, and two because he is a VAMPIRE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

Again, I am really sorry. I don't know when I will update next. I am soooo sorry.

★SPOILER ALERT★

I sense that somethings going to happen between Harry and Jane.