The Reaction

♥Note From Britney♥

Ok first you should know that I am going to change John and make him Zayn. Sorry, I just felt like John wasn't a very good name in this book. So now I only need to introduce Louis.

Btw, you are going to be surprised at how Louis is introduced.

◆WARNING◆

THEY FIND OUT! NIALL, HARRY AND ZAYN FIND OUT! I am sooo excited for you guys to read this part! Idk why but I just can't!

Anyways, hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote of you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's Pov:

I stood there waiting for her to show up. I was in a really nice suite and I really wanted this to go well.

I was there for about 30 minutes and I was about to leave and think that she stood me up when I saw her walking towards me.

Oh she is beautiful! She was wearing a beautiful evening blue dress and her hair was in a neat bun.

"Hey beautiful, are you ready?" I asked her as I took her hand and kissed it.

"Yes I am. Are you?" She said with a giggle.

"Why yes I am," I said with a smile on my face.

"Ok then. Lets go," she said as I opened the limo door for her to get in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's Pov:

We walked into the restaurant where a man dressed in a fancy suite addressed us.

"Do you have a reservation?" he asked.

"Yes. Payne, party of two," Liam said.

"Aw yes. Right this way my good sir," the waiter said. He lead us to a booth in the back of the room.

"Thank you," Liam said to the waiter as we took our seats.

"Wow this place is fancy!" I said in Awe.

"Yes it is," Liam said looking at me.

In my gaze of looking around, I spotted someone that looked really familiar.

Just as I looked at him, his gaze caught mine.

'HARRY!' I thought in my head. 'What is he doing here?!?!?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Pov:

"Are you ok babe?" Missy asked me as my attention was focussed on the girl in the blue dress.

"Ya I'm fine," I replied.

"You seen distracted," Missy replied calmly.

"Well, I kinda am. Is that... Jane?!" I asked with surprise.

"Oh ya I forgot to tell you that yhis boy named Liam asked Jane out at lunch. He is a waiter at Nando's. And I saw you and Niall there too," she said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"What?!" I asked, surprised at what she said.

"Ya, she is on a date with a guy," she said.

As soon as I heard that, I had my phone out to text Niall.

"What are you doing?" Missy asked me when I got my phone out.

"Texting Niall. Why?" I replied.

Once I said that she took my phone.

"Hey what was that for!?" I yelled.

"You are NOT going to ruin this date for her! You here me?!?!?!?!?" she yelled back.

"Oh ya? Watch me!" I replied about to stand up and walk over to Liam and Jane, but before I could start walking, she pulled me into a private room.

"Why do you even care? Let her be happy!" Missy screamed at me.

"WHY DO I CARE?" I screamed at her.

"Harry..." she said terrified. "Your... eyes.."

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?" I screamed at her. "I CARE CUZ I LIKE HER! YES I SAID IT! I LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND'S BEST FRIEND!"

I was gone. I was lost in jealousy and anger.

"OH YOU DO? THEN WHY DONT WE JUST BREAK UP?" she screamed back with tears coming out of her eyes.

"FINE! GOOD RIDDANCE, MISSY!" I yelled and left, getting one last look at Liam and Jane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's Pov:

"So she is on a date with Liam?" I asked Harry.

"Yes!" Harry screamed at me. "Why are you not annoyed?!"

"I'm not annoyed because I honestly don't care. She is trying to forget about me and I respect that," I said to Harry.

It was a complete lie.

I was hurting bad. Very, very, very bad.

"You just don't care cause she is your rebound girl!"

"NO SHE IS NOT!" I couldn't help it. I screamed at him so loud that he covered his ears.

"Whatever! I have to go. Bye," he said without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Missy's Pov:

"Missy? Are you ok?" Zayn asked as he caught up with me going to my house.

"I'm fine. Can I please be left alone?" I replied.

"No! Something is wrong and I know it."

"Ok! Harry broke up with me for Jane!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.

"Harry is dating Jane?"

"No. Jane was on a date with some guy we met at Nando's. His name is Liam. So when he saw them together, he snapped and revealed that he likes Jane," I said with tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Oh ok."

"You aren't jelly?" I asked him surprised.

"Well yes I am, but after the incident with Niall, I really don't want her to hate me anymore then she already does."

"Oh that makes sense."

"Missy? I have to tell you something about Harry, Niall and I."

"What is it?" I asked suspiciously.

The next thing he told me almost killed me with fright, and before I knew it, I was running as fast as I could to get away from him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

I'm sorry. I may not be very good because I have been sick. I was up all night last night crying. I'm very sorry.

So now that I'm officially on summer vacation, I will have more time to write.

So that means longer chapters!

Well anyways, don't froget vote if you liked it. It would really help me.