Good-Bye Missy

♥Note From Britney♥

★SPOILER ALERT★

(skip of you don't want this part to be spoiled)

Missy dies in this part. I'm sorry, I just couldn't keep it in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's Pov:

I watched the girl in front of me as she kept weeping. As her best friend, I have always been there for her, and she has always been there for me.

"I can't believe he kept that from me this whole time!" She screamed at me.

"Calm down," I said softly to the girl that was infront of me.

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?!" She was yelling at the top of her lungs. "MY BOY FRIEND JUST DUMPED ME CUX HE LOVES MY BEST FRIEND, I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS A MYTHICAL CREATURE THAT APPARENTLY EXISTS AND,? WORST OF ALL, I FOUND OUT I WAS ONE TOO!"

At this point I was shocked. Missy was gone. Her eyes were bright red. Her skin was white. She was no longer my best friend. She was a monster. A monster I didn't know existed until the other day. A monster that feeds on human blood. A monster that I have never liked.

She kept coming towards me. I kept backing up, fearful that she may kill me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY BOY FRIEND CHOOSE YOU OVER ME!" she said in jealousy and anger. "I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! I COULD KILL YOU AND WALK AWAY LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW YOU WERE MISSING!"

I froze. I was unable to move, unable to talk, and unable to defend myself. Was she really going to do it? Was she really going to kill me, her best friend?

My head was spinning with all these questions. I was lost in my best friend's eyes. So big and red. Then I noticed her mouth. Two very sharp teeth came out. I was paralyzed.

The nest thing that happened threw me off guard. A figure cane out of no where and tackled Missy.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed at the being on top of her.

Then I saw the figure bend down to Missy's neck. Missy screamed as if she had just seen a ghost. After a few seconds the figure came up, but Missy was laying motionless on the ground. I looked at the figure and then back at my best friend. I saw blood dripping down her neck.

Without thinking, I let out a huge scream.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I screamed at the figure.

"You still owe me a thank you. I saved your life. She was about to kill you."

The figure was a male. His voice was soft and nice.

"You didn't answer my question!" I yelled at him.

"I killed her," he said calmly.

"YOU WHAT!?" I screamed.

"He you should be thanking me, not yelling at me!" he said a little harsher.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

"My name is Louis. Louis Tomlinson. And you?" he asked.

I-I-I'm J-J-Jane... Jane Karlwell..."

"Aw so you're the famouse Jane Karlwell that Niall always talks about? Well nice to meat you Jane." When he said that, he took my hand and kissed it.

"You know Niall?" I asked him.

"Yeah! All vampires know each other. You didn't know that?" He asked me. He seamed surprised at that.

"I don't really know anything about vampires."

"Then I will teach you," he said with a smirk on his face.

I looked into him eyes and I totally forgot about Missy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I TOTALLY forgot to update it!

Apparently I had a defective phonr and it wouldn't charge. So everytime I would unplug it, it woukd die. (Which annoyed me to death) and then I went on vacation wiyh my friend and then my other friend and I have been going to an amusement park together and then I got writers block.

I hope you guys can forgive me!

Anyways now I have introduced all of the boys. I'm really sorry. I know this part is horrible but its the best I could come up with!

▶Facts About Me◀

Just so you know I do not live in England. I live in the USA!

(I wish I lived in England cuz I have a boyfriend there)

I just got to see the boys perform on Saturday! OMG YOU HAVR NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I WAS! I EVEN GOT MY NAILS DONE WITH THE IRISH FLAG ON ONE HAND AND THE BRITISH FLAG ON THE OTHER!

But anyways, again sorry for forgetting to update. I have just been really busy.