Why? Why Liam?

♥Note From Britney♥

IM SO SORRY! MY PHOHE TOTALLY CRASHED! I TOTALLY BROKE THE PROMISE! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!

I have been really busy. School is starting, I just got off of camp, I found out I wasn't on my volleyball team so I had to deal with that, my phone is still a little jacked up, and my boyfriend and I are getting into little fights! If there is anything I can do message me and I will do it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's Pov:

I heard Jane scream. Before I knew it I ran as fast as I could to Louis' bedroom. Harry and Zayn right behind and Liam last because he wasn't a vampire.

I opened the door and saw Jane laying on the ground. I looked at Louis. He had blood dripping out of this mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" I screamed at Louis.

"Jane asked me to bit her," he said.

My head started to spin. I got down on my knees and started to cry. I felt like ripping of Louis' head, but I fought the urge.

"Wh... Why would she do th... that?" I asked while still crying.

"I knew one of you guys where going to do it soon so I told her. She asked me to do it now so she could get it done with," he said calmly. "She isn't dead. She just couldn't take the pain so she passed out."

"When do you think she will wake?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. Maybe in about 10 mins."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's Pov:

I watched as Niall carried Jane to the bed. I was shocked. I couldn't move. How could one of my good friends keep that secret for that long? I mean he is a bloody vampire! Why wouldn't he bloody tell me?!

"Liam, I know you are shocked. I am sorry that I kept this from you but I couldn't tell you. I was scared I was going to lose you as one of my friends," Louis said with a sad expression on his face.

"So she is a... vampire now?" I asked showing no emotion.

"Yes," Zayn answered me.

"And she is going to live forever?" I asked with the same blank face.

"Yes," Zayn answered me again.

I stood there for a few seconds taking it in. I had no idea how to act for this. I love Jane but now I can't be with her because she is immortal and I am going to die. A million things were going through my mind but there was one thing that I was thinking about most.

'Should I be turned into a vampire?' I asked myself and before I could come up with an answer Louis shouted at me.

"NO" he yelled. "I will not make you, my friend, go through the same pain I felt!" he said.

I was filled with rage. "SO YOU WOULD MAKE JANE GO THROUGH IT!" I yelled.

"SHE WANTED ME TO!" he yelled back.

"WELL SO DO I!" I replied with my voice rased. "So... do... I..."

"Are you sure, Liam?" you are going to have a pretty rough time."

"I'm sure. At least I won't be going through it alone," I said with a smile looking at the unconscious girl.

"Ok but I won't turn you. I refuse to!" he said looking away from me.

"I will!" Harry said with a smerk on his face that scared the living daylights out of me. "But I am warning you that this will hurt a lot," he said coming closer to me.

I saw two fangs peering out of his lips. He ran with vampire speed towards me. Before I could react, he bit me. I looked down and saw blood dripping from my neck onto the floor. I was paralyzed. My vision went black. The last think I heard was a scream and then nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

Again I'm so sorry. I will try and update as fast as I can but they won't be very long.

Let me know if you would rather update faster and have shorter parts or slower and longer parts?

I honestly hope you can forgive me.