Zayn!

My Diary

August 26, 2013

I woke up in my room. Yep that's right! MY ROOM! Was the date just a dream? No it seemed to really. What happened? The last thing I remember is Niall leaning in for a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to school I was surprised that anyone even talked to me. I was expecting everyone to just look at me with disgust, but I was wrong. For once in my life everyone was talking and being nice to me. Even Jessica! Jessica was the most popular girl in school only because her dad is the principal.

The second Niall saw me he ran to me to give me a big hug.

"OH MY GOD, JANE! ARE YOU OK?" he asked so worried I was scared he was going to start crying.

"Ya I'm fine," I said back to him. "What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" he asked with a confused look.

"No," I replied.

"Well basically I was talking to you then I wanted to tell you something. I realized..."

"Something... Can you be more specific?" I cut him off.

"Weeeeell..." he said shyly. "I was going to tell you I love you but then I realized it was easier to show you. So I leaned in for a kiss and... your friend Zayn..."

"EX!" I corrected him.

"Right... ex... yaaaaa... he was passing bye and saw us together, so he tried to punch me in the face but missed me and hit you."

"THAT JERK!"

"I agree. When you passed out, he got so scared because he hurt you that he ran away! I brought you home and put you in bed. I hope that was ok!"

"Oh its fine. Right now my number one priority is finding and killing Zayn!"

Just as I said that, the bell rang for class. Niall and I said our goodbyes and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting off the bus on my way home when Zayn pulled me over to the side!

"YOU!" I said with a growl. "YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOISE BY PULLING ME OVER HERE!"

"Jane, listen to me! Niall! He isn't who he says he is!" he said with worry in his eyes. "Niall's a... VAMPIRE!"

I couldn't help it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YA AND IM A WEREWOLF! HAHAHA!"

"I'm being serious, Jane!" he said. It looked like he was about to start crying but he fought the urge.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Ya. Why should she believe you Zayn?"

I turned my head to see Niall standing there with his hand in a fist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's Pov:

I watched as her bus pulled up. If I told her and got caught, I would probably die but it was worth it. I can't stand seeing her so venerable to those THINGS! Especially because I still love her.

"YOU!" she screamed in my face. "YOU MADE THE WRONG CHOISE BY PULLING ME OVER HERE!"

"Jane, listen to me! Niall isn"t who he says he is!" I said to her. I was si worried for her safety. "Niall's a... VAMPIRE!"

I knew she didn't believe me by the look she gave me. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND IM A WEREWOLF! HAHAHAHA!"

"I'm being serious, Jane!" I said. I was about to start crying but I didn't.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Ya. Why should she believe you Zayn?"

I turned my head to see who it was. The second I saw who it was, I knew I was going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

Hey guys. I know, it is a little confusing with him but it will make since soon.

WARNING:

Harry will be coming in soon.

REMINDER:

No one is famous and they don't know eachother. Harry and Niall know eachother but they don't know the other boys.

Again, I'm sorry for confusing you I just need to work on this book.