Vampires Are Real?!?!?!

Zayn's Pov:

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

he screamed running towards me.

"NIALL STOP! I want to hear what he has to say!" Jane said.

Does she actually believe me? Why does she want to listen to me? I'm the guy that broke her heart!

"Fine" Niall said really annoyed. "Let us hear what he has to say."

"First," I said terrified that he was going to kill me, "Niall doesn't like you! You're his rebound girl! Second, NIALL ONLY WANTS TO TURN YOU!"

"Turn me into what?" she asked with a very confused face.

"Into a vampire! You don't know this but your best friend, Missy, is a vampire. Harry turned her! She doesn't know it yet though!"

"HARRY IS A VAMPIRE TOO?!?!?!" she screamed!

"Yes!"

"And how would you know all of this?" Niall questioned me.

Well is maybe because... I'm a vampire..." I said that so fast the I didn't even know what I was saying! "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M BAD!"

The next thing I saw almost broke my heart! Jane's face! SHE LOOKED TERRIFIED! I had to get away before Niall killed me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane's Pov:

I looked at Zayn, waiting for an answer.

The next thing out of his mouth TERRIFIED me! "I'm a vampire..." he said quickly as if hoping I wouldn't hear. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M BAD!" he said looking directly at me.

"Is it true that your a vampire too, Niall?" I asked very sadly. I could tell Zayn was about ready to run away, but the second he heard that come out of my mouth, he stopped.

We were both looking at Niall. "Yes..." he said looking very disappointed. "I was hoping that you wouldn't find out until we got to know each other better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Note From Britney♥

WARNING:

Harry in coming next chapter.

OHHHHHHHH! I am sooo tired! I woke up at 4 a.m. and wrote this! That is what I do when I have nothing to do! Next chapter will be either this long or longer.

If you want to know more about Missy and Harry just tell me. I will make a flashback.

Next update with probably be on Monday!