Chapter 3 : Biology Class

*Next Day*
Sammie's P.O.V:
I walked to my 2nd period class and i spotted Taylor talking to a group of people, i just waved and kept walking...
"Sammie! Wait!" I stopped and Taylor was right in front of me in a snap.
"Whats up?"
"Theres going to be a pool party, you wanna be my girl date ;)..."
"I dont want to go" I started walking more.
"No wait! The whole school is going to be there" She looked at me with her puppy dog eyes.
"Ill think about it.."
"Please??? C'mon dont be a wimp"
"Ugh fine! But just this once, i dont really like parties"
"Yay! Thank you sooooo much Sammie!" She hugged me and right after, the bell rang. I hurried to get to my next class which was Biology.
I walked in and i sat down. I took out my laptop, and thats when Geoffrey walked in. He stared at me smirking and sat next to me. It was the only seat open so i couldnt make him leave.
The whole class just stared at him, well i mean the girls. They practically drooled over him.
I turned on my laptop and just scanned through it to keep my eyes off of him...The scent of his cologne was so strong, it filled my nose.
As soon as everyone took a seat, Mr.Woods started lecturing. I took notes and i was perfectly fine with Geoffrey sitting there, as long as he didnt bother me.
"Okay class, so im pretty sure most of you dont know each other. So ill give you guys 10 minutes to interview your partner, the person sitting next to you will be your partner for a month, and then you'll switch"
I mentally slapped myself.
"-Oh and one more thing, this will be counted as a grade"
Geoffrey faced me, holding a pen and a paper. I looked down, feeling my face bright red.
"How about we get started?" He said smirking once more.
"Okay"
"Here you can write stuff down. You have better handwriting" I grabbed the pen and paper and i started the interview.
"Whats your whole name?"
"Geoffrey Royce Rojas"
"Age?"
"19" He gave me a grin.
"Hobbies?" He thought about it for a while..
"...Football, Soccer, Music"
"-Its my turn to ask you now" He said with his deep voice.
"Wait. But i havent-.." He cut me off. I looked down at my bag, and i put it over my shoulder.
"A-are you okay? You havent even looked at me through the whole interview are you scared of me?" He looked directly at my eyes and i could feel it. I looked up at him and smiled.
"...Why would you think-.." Why would he think im scared of him?
"1 more minute class!" Geoffrey raised his eyebrow demanding an answer from me.
"N-no. Im not scared of you" I looked down again.
He chuckled.
"Youre lying. I can see it"
I rolled my eyes and looked back.
"Alright anything else you want to know Geoffrey Royce Rojas??" His dark brown eyes bore into mine and he smirked.
"Just one more thing... Are you free tonight?" He asked. My eyes widened and the bell rang right after.
"Alright class. Time's up! See you tomorrow, so please finish this tonight" Said Mr.Woods.
Geoffrey swung his backpack over his shoulder and walked out without a single word.
_______________________
Finally! Another day of school was over. I took my phone out and i started walking to my dorm.
I stopped by the snack bar to buy a cookie and a drink, as soon as i pushed the door open, i crashed into someone.
What a clumps.
"So we meet again Sammie" Of course. It was Geoffrey.
I ignored him and walked out. He followed me.
"You're really quiet you know"
I think i already knew that. I didnt answer him, instead i changed the topic.
"Are we gonna finish that one project for Biology class?"
___________________________
Okay! This is the next chapter! I hope you guys are enjoying this story!
Vote
&
Comment!