Chapter 26 : My Roommate Is Ryan Smith

We were starting our 2nd semester which meant new people transferring! Yes! That means im closer to seeing Emeraude's face again! Note the sarcasm
It also means im getting a new roommate :(.
Im really going to miss Taylor.

"Hey Sammie are you glad to be getting a new roommate?" Asked Nick. He was also left by himself after his roommate transfered to another school.

"Not really. You are huh?"

"Yeah! I got a paper in first period with the name of my roommate its a she!"
I punched him playfully.

"You have a girlfriend Nick!"

"I know but still. Do you know who youre getting?"

"Nope. Ill probably get a paper in-..." Before i finished i received a paper from the principal's assistant.

"- i guess this is it" I told Nick.

"Well open it! I want to see the name"

"I really dont care. You can open it for me here" I gave Nick my paper and he read the name out loud. I knew that name all too well.

"Your roommate is Ryan Smith... A guy ;)"

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you know him?"

"He's my ex. Ugh. Who's your roommate? Maybe we can change?"

"Sure if you want. Her name is Emeraude"

"Are you serious?! Ugh. This is a nightmare!"

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry Nick. Ill tell you later, i have to go"

***
This is a total nightmare. Not only is Emeraude moving here but so is Ryan!

I went up to my dorm and locked myself in there. I started listening to music really loud i didnt even hear there was a knock on the door. I heard more knocking...

"Coming!" I yelled trying to clean a bit before opening the door.

I opened the door to see none other than Ryan Smith standing in front of me.

"What a surprise. I didnt know you came here babe-.."

"Dont call me that!" I spit back.

"Whoa calm down. So i guess youre my roommate huh?"

"Yeah i guess so... just my luck" I said rolling my eyes.

I went back to my bed and put my headphones on while i saw Ryan bringing his stuff in.
After he was done, he closed the door and started walking towards me.

"We need to talk" He said sitting next to me.

"About?"

"About us"

"Haha you make me laugh XD Theres nothing between us-..." I said laughing sarcastically. He quickly cut me off.

"I can see it in your eyes.... You still love me and i have to admit i still love you too" He started leaning in, and i slapped him.

"What was that for?!"

"Dont ever try to get near me like that again got it?!"

"Look, i never understood why you broke up with me-"

"You never understood!? Oh it wasnt just because i saw you making out with my best friend-.." He cut me off.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I wouldve never done that to you! I had already tried telling you about how Emeraude would get close to me, but you never once believed me"

Now that i think about it, he's right. I never believed him because i didnt think Emeraude was capable of doing something like that to me.

"Are you sure? Because i also saw you in the school newspaper kissing her"

"Were you the only one that didnt notice my face when she kissed me? I tried to push her away! I always did, i wouldve never done something like that to you... i love you" He grabbed my hands and placed a sweet kiss on them.

I just then realized.... i still love him.

_____________________

So much drama! X)
Vote!
&
Comment!