Chapter 7 : Just A Kiss

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
When i was at the library with Sammie, i couldnt stop staring at her.
She was so beautiful with her big brown eyes, and long hair. And a smile always on her face.
I just wanted to have her in my arms, but i dont think she trusts me.
I started talking to her and then i asked her if she had ever had her first kiss. When she told me she hadnt, i just couldnt take it anymore.
I grabbed her hand and lead her outside "C'mon" She was a bit nervous, but she agreed.
"What about our books?" She asked biting her lip. For some reason, that just turned me on.
I pushed her against the nearest wall, and she started shaking nervously.
I pressed my lips onto hers and she started tugging on my hair then I grabbed her by the waist.
For this being her first kiss... she's pretty good at it.
All of a sudden she pulled away and she said she needed to go home. She couldnt even look at me in the eyes when she left.
Was i actually starting to have feelings for her?
No. This cant be. She deserves someone better than me. Just not Zach.
It was just a kiss, that cant mean anything right?
I mean, i was just caught in the moment. Nothing else.
Nothing else..

Sammie's P.O.V:
"...he kissed me" I told Taylor. She seemed a little surprised.
"Sammie, i dont want to sound mean or anything, but you know Geoffrey's a player right?"
"No, i know youre not trying to be mean. Youre right" I said. "I probably shouldnt get near him anymore"
"Oh im glad you said that :) I almost thought you would tell me that you like him"
I fake laughed. "Of course not! Haha youre funny"
"Okay... Oh and btw i went to the mall this morning and i got us some bathing suits! :)" She smiled with excitement.
"Good, i dont have to go buy one anymore. How is it?"
"I left them in the car, mine is a 2 piece neon pink bathing suit and yours is neon green also 2 piece. We can be twins!"
"Wow. Twinsies!" I fake smiled. I wasnt excited for this party at all.
"Yeah! Thats the spirit! Okay so tomorrow after school meet me here so we can help each other get ready"
"Okay sounds good"
_____________________
I was walking to biology class when i heard some heavy footsteps behind me. It was Geoffrey looking handsome as always. He walked passed me and didnt even wave.
I sat near a tree and started scrolling through my phone, when a guy came over to me.
"Hey, its Sammie right?" He asked smirking.
"Uh ya... and you are?"
"Im Zach. Has anyone ever told you that youre beautiful?"
I turned bright red.
He just chuckled.
"I hope to see you at Stephanie's pool party later" He walked away.
Ugh. So its over at Stephanie's house...
Great.
Just great.
I started walking into class and i noticed Geoffrey was staring at Zach the whole time.
Why didnt he like Zach?
___________________________
Vote!
&
Comment...
P.S. I finally got my Double Vision t-shirt!! I love it!
I got a medium and it looks more like a small... but it still fits me good :) Haha...
Why do you guys think Geoffrey hates Zach??