Chapter 32 : Oh

The next day in Biology we had another group to work with.
I was captain again :) And my group was Stephanie, Emeraude and Geoffrey.

"Sammie youre smart what do you want the topic to be about?" Asked Stephanie. She was actually being nice to me.

"Um.. how about different ways of reproduction"

"What is that?" Asked Stephanie being the only one actually working with me.

"Its different ways people and animals can have babies basically"

"Oh okay. I get it now" I high-fived her...weird huh?
But i did. And we turned to look at Emeraude and Geoffrey.
They were talking and they were like really close to each other it was really bothering me.

"Geoffrey, maybe one day you and i can reproduce... You get it? ;)" Said Emeraude staring at Geoffrey.

I looked at Stephanie and mumbled a What!?

"Yes babe maybe one day" Answered Geoffrey giving her a kiss.

You have got to be kidding me. This cannot be happening.

Stephanie and i finished the project ourselves while Geoffrey and Emeraude ate each other up in the background.

"Its time for presentations!" Yelled Mr.Woods.

"Sammie's group is going first" He added.

I got up and Geoffrey came up to me.

"We didnt even finish"

"Stephanie and I did. You and Emeraude um.. not so much. Thats your problem" I answered.

Stephanie and I read the whole presentation but Geoffrey and Emeraude stayed quiet.

"Stephanie and Sammie that was great! You both get an A in the assignment. How about Geoffrey and Emeraude?"

"Um.. " Geoffrey started talking and i cut him off.

"Geoffrey helped me with the drawing" I lied.

"Okay how about Emeraude?" Asked Mr.Woods.

"She didnt do anything" Said Stephanie. I chuckled a little.

"Geoffrey im giving you a B on this assignment and Emeraude youre gonna have to get an F. Sorry"

We went back to our seats and once again, Emeraude tried pushing me down the stairs but this time Stephanie pushed her back.

"She tried pushing me down the stairs!" She yelled pointing at Stephanie.

"Youre such a cry baby!" Yelled Stephanie and the class laughed.

Mr.Woods didnt even care. He kept going with the presentations.

***
"Hey Sammie i need to talk to you after class" Said Geoffrey in a whisper.

After class i walked over to him. Everyone had left already.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked smiling a bit. I always smile when i talk to him, unless im mad at him of course.

"Im not transfering schools!" I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Im so happy! But are you sure about this? I mean, you really wanted to go there"

"Yeah. Im sure. I wanted to go, but theres one thing i love more than music.." He said. He has such a good way with words.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Thats so cute Geoffrey. I-..." Before i finished my sentence, Geoffrey let go of me.

"-is something wrong?" I asked a bit worried.

"I have something else to tell you"

"Well what is it?"

"Emeraude is my girlfriend. We're together now" He said.

"Oh" Was all i could let out. I was surprised.

"Yeah. Um. So ill see you later" He walked off and left me there wondering.

How? What did he see in her?

I dont know how i should feel about this.

***
Finally an update! :)
Vote
&
Comment!
:)