Sequel Part 7

"No,we wont be moving with Emeraude!" He said and i smiled.

"Thats great. But i dont think we should do this... its still more dangerous if im with you... and i have something to tell you-.." I told him taking a deep breath.

"Its not dangerous we'll go far far away! I already told you... but whats up?" He said getting his phone.

"Im talking to someone.. um... Zach is back and i want to give him another chance-." I lied.

I love Geoffrey, but i think its time for us to end this for good.

I cant put my baby in danger. If it was just me and Geoffrey... i wouldnt care about the dangers and risks we're going through.

"That cant be true, youre lying to me arent you?" He said with a neutral face. I couldnt tell what he was thinking at all.

"Why would i lie about-..." He cut me off.

"I guess itll have to happen the hard way.-"

"Hard way?! What are you talking about?!-" Before i could finish speaking he carried me out of my apartment.

"Geoffrey! This is called KIDNAPPING! and it is illegal in all 50 states so let me go!"

He started chuckling.

It made me angry.

"If you really wanted to escape this 'Kidnapping' you easily couldve. I didnt take away your phone or tie you up did I?" He said smirking viciously.

"Maybe i want it the hard way.Theres better ways to escape-" I answered while i kicked him in a very... um... hurtful place.

"What the-!? Okay that one hurrrt..." He said dropping to the ground.

"Thats payback! For trying to kidnap me! You little jerk!" I yelled and started running off.

"You hurt me bad babe! What am i gonna tell my boss? 'I cant go to work my gf kicked me in my..-."

"Im not your gf! & you can tell your boss you were trying to kidnap a girl and she hurt you to escape"

"We can always still change that ;) You know i love you and i know you love me so why not work this out?"

"You havent told me 'I love you' in the longest time.. sooo i dont know if thats true" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

He instantly got shocked and smirked once again even more viciously.

"I love you! Are you happy now?" He asked.

"Nope" I answered laughing a little.

"I! Love! You!"

"Uh.. eh not quite happy yet" I said laughing more.

This was going to take a while.

"I! LOVE! YOU!"

"Keep going Royce"

*5 Hours Later (actually 5 minutes)*

"You know, not every girl is this hard to please!" He said shaking his head and laughing.

"- but i guess thats why i love you so much" He continued.

Tears started running down my face but he hadnt noticed yet.

"I love you because youre different to everyone else. Youre unique and beautiful both inside and out-"

"Youre one of a kind! Thats the word i was looking for. I really hoped we could spend the rest of our lives together, have like 100 kids and-..."

"Hold up. Hold your horses right there young man! 100 kids!? Wtf?!" I yelled cracking up. Thats crazy.

"You might think its crazy now, but its actually not. We have 1 on the way 99 more to go!"

"You know... maybe our relationship isnt over just yet. I dont think i would ever be able to forget you Geoffrey. I love you" I said running over to him and placing a kiss on his lips.

He was totally stunned. He wasnt expecting that.

"Oh" That was all he managed to let out.

"Okay that was really weird sorry" I said laughing a little and wiping the lipstick off his mouth.

"You know you hadnt told me 'I love you' in the longest time either. I really missed it" He said smirking.

I got this.

"I love you!" I screamed.

"Um not quite happy yet" He answered making fun of me.

"Hmm... I! LOVE! YOU!" I yelled and gave him another kiss.

"Keep going girl" He answered.

And he thought i was hard to please.

"This isnt fair. You didnt even give me a kiss!😡" I told him raising my eyebrow.

"I was just scared you would slap me! Hold on"

He sprayed something into his mouth and then came over to kiss me.

"You didnt have to spray that in your mouth 😂" I told him laughing.

"It was just water chill. I just always see it in movies and i wanted to try it" He said taking a picture of us and posting it on snapchat.

"Omg Geoffrey 😐"

"What? You didnt want me to post it?"

"I look fat in the picture 😢" I told him.

I mean... i actually looked fat. All his fans were going to see that 😭

"No you dont. Plus youre pregnant its normal"

"Wait! Geoffrey, nobody knows im pregnant of you! Oh this is bad. This is really bad... go delete it now!" I panicked.

"Maybe i did it on purpose so everybody could find out... it was going to happen sooner or later. Chill out" He said placing another kiss on me.

_________________
Okay guys i know i took forever to update but heres the chapter and its really long! :)
Ill update again in a little bit so... get ready! X)
The next chapter will also be the last :,)

Annnnddddd...... i met Royce guysss!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aaaaaah do you guys want to know how it went? 🙈Or not really?🙊 Lol if you guys want to know please comment! And ill write a short chapter on how it went and what happened X)