Chapter 10 : Movie Night

I got in my car and Geoffrey did too. He started chuckling out of nowhere.
"What's so funny?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.
"Well, the guy is supposed to be the one driving the girl home, not the other way around"
I just rolled my eyes.
"Where do you live?"
"Just drop me off on the next street" He pointed out the window.
"Um.. okay. Are you sure? Its dark outside"
"Ya im sure" Before getting out the car he gave me a kiss.
I smiled back at him.
"Ill see you tomorrow"
I drove off. He was just so perfect.

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
I walked straight to my room. Why was i falling so hard for this girl?
Maybe its her sweet smile, the way she always blushed when im with her. Everything about her had something special.
You'd have to spend a day with her to see what i mean.
She's just so different to other girls. But thats what i love about her.
I need these feelings to go away because i dont deserve her.

Sammie's P.O.V:
I walked into the dorm campus. It was really dark and the dorms were all empty. Theyre probably all at the party.
I changed into my pjs and i climbed into my bed.
Why was Geoffrey so perfect? I had never trusted anyone like i trust him. He makes me feel so safe.
When im with him, nobody else matters. I even forget the fact that he's dangerous and a troublemaker.
I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the front door open. It was Taylor. She was drunk, and she just fell asleep on her bed instantly.
I pulled the covers over me and went to sleep.
_________________
I woke up with a groan. Taylor had a major headache.
"Sammie! My head hurtssss"
"Well why did you drink so much?" I chuckled a little. I didnt know Taylor drank.
"Dont yell please. And im going to sleep.. please dont bother me"
It was saturday, so we didnt have to get ready for school. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and i changed into some shorts and a t-shirt.
I sat on the sofa and i turned on the T.V. i was ready for T.V.....by myself.
The microwave beeped, letting me know that my popcorn was ready, and thats when i heard the doorbell. I jumped off the sofa, and ran to the door.
"Sammie! If its for me, tell them im not here!"
"K!"
"Geoffrey!" I screamed and he hugged me.
"I missed you too"
"Hey! Please lower your voice" Taylor yelled.
"Whats wrong with her?"
"She got drunk yesterday and now has a major headache"
"You guys are so loud! Im leaving somewhere more peaceful" Taylor got up and left the dorm.
"Well i guess. So why are you here?" I asked curiously.
"I came to visit my girlfriend" He winked.
Wait what? Girlfriend? This dude had some balls.
I blushed.
"So what do you wanna do?"
"Lets watch movies!" He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the sofa.
"How about...Paranormal Activity!" I told him.
"Haha okay" He smirked.
"What?" I let go of his hand.
"Youre probably gonna get scared" He grabbed my hand again.
I stuck my tongue out and pressed play on the remote.
Half way through the movie, he wrapped his arm around me and i rested my head on his chest.
I started freaking out like 10 times during the movie, and he just yawned making it obvious that he wasnt scared. A wave of fatigue came over me and i fell asleep.
______________
Vote!
&
Comment!
:) <><><><><><> (:
P.S comments are awesome and ill update faster if i get lots of comments! :)