Chapter 33 : McDonald's?

*1 Year Later*

I saw Zach talking to a girl. I smiled. Im happy for him. He deserves a girl that loves him back.

I dont talk to Geoffrey as much as i used to. He got signed to a record label and he recently released a song called Culpa Al Corazon, its beautiful.

Him and Emeraude have been getting closer and closer this past year. I got over it already. I think.

Im also dating Ryan. Hm you werent expecting that huh? He's the most perfect guy ive ever met. I mean, i really love him.

I got cut off my thoughts by Ryan.

"Helllooo? Sammie hellooo-"

"What?" I asked.

"Do you know what today is?"

"Um.. is it national poop emoji day!?" I laughed a little

"What? No!.... Psh that was yesterday!" He answered. I love how he goes along with all my dumb jokes.

"Then what is it??"

"Do you really not know?" He asked a bit concerned. It was so cute.

"Of course i know silly! Its our anniversary" I walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

We continued walking to school.
***
"Hey Sammie! Here-" It was Stephanie. She handed me an invitation.

"What is it for?"

"A party! At my house today"

"Today?! Why so soon?"

"I planned it this morning lol. Who cares. Youre still going right? Its going to start like at 11 pm anyways"

"Of course im going! Ill be there thanks. Aw wait, Ryan kind of had something planned for our anniversary today-"
She cut me off.

"You guys can have your little date and then come to my party. Its going to be late so you guys have time"

"Okay ill try"

I hugged her and kept walking. Yes she's my friend now. Its crazy how we hated each other and now get along.

I was reading the invitation and bumped into someone in the hallway.

It was Geoffrey.

"Sorry" He told me with a little smile.

"Its ok. Hey congrats on your new single Geoffrey :) I loved it"

"Thank you. Im glad you liked it-" The bell rang and i walked off quickly.

I opened the door to my History class and Emeraude walked through.

"Thanks for opening the door for me. Bestie"

"Whatever. Bit**" I mumbled under my breath.

***
I dressed myself in some heels and a short red dress. I curled my long hair and i applied a bit of make-up.

"Are you almost ready Sammie?!" Yelled Ryan from outside the bathroom.

"Yes! Hold on" I put a hairband in my purse in case i needed it and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow. You look stunning" Said Ryan with his mouth wide open.

"Thank you handsome" I smiled and kissed him.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes we shall. Haha"

We walked out hand in hand and drove off to a fancy restaurant.
Once we arrived,
I wasnt digging the restaurant.Everyone was staring at us like we were some kind of outcasts.

"Ryan?" I asked looking up at him. Yes he's tall i have to look up.

"Yeah?"

"Can we go somewhere more...um..normal?"

"Haha what do you mean?"

"Everyone is staring at us. I dont like it here" As soon as i said that, i saw people whispering to each other.

"Okay whatever you want. Where do you want to go? Olive Garden?"

"No. How about McDonalds?"

"Lol are you being serious?" He said chuckling a bit.

"Yeah im being serious" I said with my serious face.

We started driving to the closest McDonalds. The place looked like it was falling apart.

"Are you sure you dont want to go somewhere more... nice?"

"Nope. As long as im with you i dont care"

"Alrighty then. Lets go inside"

We walked in and ordered our food. I looked at Ryan and back at me. I started laughing a little.

"Why are you laughing?" Asked Ryan.

"We look like we just went to prom or something"

"We kind of do. Haha"

We finished our food, and now it was time for Stephanie's party...