Chapter 11 : Seal It With A Kiss

Omg i updated on a Monday? Yes, yes i did. Haha enjoy! XD

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening... It was Taylor.
"Where were you?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"With Sean. I feel a lot better now. You and Geoffrey were too loud!" She was finally smiling and not all grumpy. "-at what time did he leave?"
"I dont even know...i fell asleep on him and..-"
"Make sure he didnt steal anything. Haha" She chuckled a little.
"Dont say that!"
I walked to the bathroom, where my phone was charging. I had a message.
"Hey babe, i didnt want to wake you up. Im sorry i left, but i had some business to take care of... see you tomorrow"
How sweet. But what does he mean by 'business'...
_______________
I woke up to the same old sound of Taylor's hair drier. It was 7:30 am. She was ready for school already.
"Hey i gotta go, i told Sean i would meet him today for a....umm nevermind" She smiled nervously and left.
I straightened my hair quickly and i wore a cute black skirt with a white crop top and a red scarf. (Picture is ^^^^ on the media thingy/box XD idk what its called)
I started walking to school. Thinking about Geoffrey like always.
All of a sudden Geoffrey and a bunch of other people appeared in front of me. Well thats weird.
"What's going on?" I asked with a smirk. I knew he was up to something.
"Just shhh and listen to this"
He took out a guitar and started playing a song. Taylor and Sean just looked at me smiling.

".....Come on, come on, mami
Don't be shy
Come on, come
Show you the time of your life tonight
Shake it, shake it, mami
Don't hold back
Baby, baby, when you move just like that
Just like that

Let me seal it with a kiss
I just wanna take your love down slowly
You ain't gotta say a word, just hold me
Only thing I need's a taste of your lips
Let me seal it with a kiss
Let me put my hands all over your body
Get a little crazy, wild and naughty
Only thing I need's a taste of your lips
Let me seal it with a kiss"
He walked over to me and gave me a long passionate kiss in front of everyone there.
"That was so sweet Geoffrey, thank you" I started blushing a little after everyone in the crowd started clapping and screaming.
_______________
The bell rang, and for the first time ever, Geoffrey and I walked together to 1st period. Everyone stared at us in surprise specially Stephanie.
"So you liked the song?" Geoffrey asked grabbing my hand in his.
"Yes, i loved it. It was really sweet...and dirty...but i like it"
He smirked. "Im gonna sing that song to you everytime im in need for a kiss"
"What? Haha yeah right" I rolled my eyes.
"-you aint gotta say a word just hold me, only thing i need's a taste of your lips..Let me seal it with a kiss"
Right when we were getting to the kissing part, Mr.Woods walked in.
"Alright class, time to take notes"
____________________
I hope you guys are enjoying this story...
Vote!
&
Comment! (I updated because i got lots of comments btw)
:)
Oh and...of course...
Enjoy!
The more comments the faster the update! :) X)