The Next Day

Maura's POV: Jane started to feel better after we had sex. I hope it'll make her feel better to know that I'm still here for her if she needs any thing at all. Since it's morning, I decide to go to the kitchen. As I unlock the fridge Jane comes out. I don't think she realizes she has no clothes on. I giggle.
~~~~
"Umm tootsie?" Maura asks. "You are naked." She started to laugh. Jane smirked. "Oh well." Jane started to laugh too. She walked over to Maura and unwrapped her robe to find that Maura was naked too. She put her body against mauras and tied the robe with them still together. They stood there kissing when Jane got a call. "Rizzoli." She answered.
It was frost. "Jane! The credit card was used!" Jane hung up and went to get dressed with Maura. They got dressed and went to the station. "Mike Zauls, credit card was used at a local pharmacy to buy aspirin." Frost said. "So he is in the area." Jane grunted. "At least we know it isn't just credit card fraud." Korsak said. "Yeah definitely." Jane agreed. She was so worried about Hannah that she didn't even realize that somebody had sent her an email from a hidden sender. "Guys, I got an email from a hidden sender." She opened it and saw Hannah on live stream video. Her fade was battered and bruised and her body was swollen and cut up. Jane told frost to trace the video without showing him Hannah. She didn't want Hannah's privacy to he violated even more. Frost sighed and said, "Jane, I can't trace it, it's kept in a hidden encryption address and could take weeks to hack. He's smart.
Jane was extremely frustrated and went down to show Maura the video.
Maura was disgusted. "Well it looks like it's damp and cold so maybe it's somewhere underground?" Maura suggested. "Ashley here has a lack of vitamin D so she hasn't been in the sun for a few days." Jane went over to Maura and just leaned into her and started to sob.
"What...what..if.. she...doesn't...make it...." Jane said into Maura. Maura hugged her close. "Tootsie, she will make it don't worry. She probably even knows that you are looking for her." Maura said lovingly to Jane. "Now, I'm going to get lunch for us down at the deli." Jane nodded and Maura kissed her lips which made Jane smile. She was so happy to have Maura. As soon as she left the morgue, Jane had noticed that the live feed of Hannah had stopped.