Life Changer

It was a few days after the funeral and almost every morning, Hannah had been throwing up. Each time she got sick, either Jane or Maura would run to the bathroom and pull Hannah's hair back and would gently talk to her until she felt better. She was also getting many cravings all of a sudden.

Hannah's POV: I missed my period last week. Shit. I need to find a way to get to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test. I don't want to be pregnant with Mike Zaul's child. Maura and Jane can't know about this. At least not right now. I'll go ask Jane if I can go to the mall in her car for a little while since her and Maura could take Maura's car to work.
~~~
"Jane, can I go to the mall today while you guys are at work?" Hannah asked as Jane was brushing her teeth. Jane looked up. "Sure go ahead and take my car. Here's some money." Hannah smiled and thanked Jane as Jane handed her fifty dollars. Jane finished what she was doing and got Maura and left for work leaving Hannah by herself.

Hannah's POV: It was nice of Jane to give me fifty dollars to spend. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and used some of Maura's makeup to put some color on my face. In no time, I was ready to go. I grabbed the keys and my wallet and left. I got to the mall and went in quite a few stores, buying some clothes, a necklace, and a new purse for myself. I then went to the pharmacy and picked up a pregnancy test. Maybe I could tell Maura. She's a doctor. I can trust her. I'm just worried about what Jane would think. She would probably just be worried about me. I went home and saw Maura doing something in the kitchen.
~~~
"What's up Maura?" Hannah asked.
"I can't find my lipstick...I put it on this morning and now I can't find it." Maura sighed and continued to look. She then got distracted and sat on the couch with a fashion magazine. Hannah went to the bathroom and peed on the strip very anxiously. Hannah looked very distraught when she walked out of the bathroom. Maura noticed as Hannah sat down next to Maura.
"What's the matter sweetie?" Maura said as she started to look worried.
Hannah looked up and started to cry. She then whispered, "I think I'm pregnant."