Maura

Maura's POV: I heard men come in. I sighed. The aspirin didn't work very well. Maybe I can convince one of the men to unstrap me and I can escape. I doubt it though because of how weak I am right now. Maybe some of them will be gentle. I hope so otherwise I might die from this torture. I can't die though. Jane needs me. She is probably dying on the inside right now. A younger man comes to me first. I think he realizes the pain I'm in and frowns. He then kisses every single part of me which was a little disturbing. He then as I figured took off his clothes and just layed on top of my already sore body and forced me to make out with him. At least he didn't have sex with me.... he soon left. One down, five to go. The next man was husky like and went right to it and muffled my screams with a gag that was provided in case I did scream. He can go rot in hell too. He tried to kiss me but I refused.  He smacked me and then kissed me. I am so infuriated right now. The next two came in together. Brothers maybe? That's weird. I mean like really, what do you say to eachother? "Oh hey bro I'm going to go have 'fun' with some lady wanna come?" I thought to myself as they came in. The one ate me out while the other made me do him. This is fucking hell. I wish Jane could come now and shoot every one here. I pleaded in my head as I though about my wife.