Hannah Coming Home

Maura's POV: It felt so good to make love with Jane again. She was so nervous, it was actually quite cute how much she cared about not hurting me. I love my Jane so much. Hannah is moving in today and it's going to be fun to have a teenager in the house. I think so at least. Hannah is really sweet though and we've both been through a lot so I don't mind her living with us.
~~~
Jane and Maura went to go pick up Hannah. As soon as they got to Angela's, Hannah went over and hugged them both.
"Hi Jane! Hi Maura!" She said excitedly.
"Hi sweetie are you ready to go?" Jane asked.
"Yep!" Hannah replied going into the house to get her things.
Angela went over to hug Maura. "Hey sweetie, How are you doing?" She asked Maura.
Maura smiled and said, "much better than before. Thank you for asking." Hannah came back out and went into the car with Maura. Jane stayed to talk to Angela a little bit.
"Jane, just to let you know, she cries herself to sleep at night." Angela said. Jane looked at her mother's worried face as they looked at Maura and Hannah laughing about something.
"Thanks Ma." Jane kissed her mother goodbye and went to drive Hannah and Maura home.
"So Hannah, did my mother torture you?" Jane asked and laughed at her question.
Hannah looked up and smiled. "Actually no. Angela is really great and she's an awesome cook!" Hannah became quiet and started to play on her phone on the drive home. When they got home, Maura had the guest room set up which is now Hannah's room and they are going to redecorate it. Hannah walked in thanked Jane and Maura and shut the door.

Hannah's POV: I try to not think about things that have happened this past month but I can't help it. The negative thoughts and energy is just too overwhelming. I think that it was good for me and Maura to recover without eachother because it would've been very stressful. The worst part of it all was knowing that my parents were dead and I would never see them again. I can tell that Jane and Maura are both worried about me. At least without even thinking, they took me in so I wouldn't go into foster care. I hate having a late birthday because I am still seventeen and my birthday is in August so I'm still considered a minor. Ugh. Luckily it's in two weeks. Jane just knocked on my door.
~~~
"Come in." Hannah said quietly.
Jane entered and shut the door behind her.
"Hannah sweetie, are you ok?" Jane asked lovingly as she sat on the bed with Hannah. Hannah nodded her head yes but then started to cry and leaned into Jane.
"No. I'm not.. my parents have been killed and I was abducted and raped several times. I have nightmares every night and I miss my mom and dad so much..." Hannah said all at once.
"And I'm sorry for you having to take me so that I have somewhere to live. I'm going to college in a month though so you won't have to worry about me for long..."
Jane squeezed her tight against her and whispered, "you are never a problem Hannah. We took you voluntarily not forcefully." Hannah nodded and looked back up at Jane. "Can I take a shower?"
Jane laughed. "Well of course you can sweetie!" Jane showed her where the shower is and Hannah stayed in the shower for quite some time. When she was done she went to bed without eating anything.
"Jane, we need to get her to eat." Maura said in a worried tone.
"She'll start to get sick if she doesn't eat."
Jane sighed. "I know Maura but let's just worry about this in the morning." With that, Jane and Maura crawled up into bed and they fell asleep with Maura wrapped in Jane's arms.