The Horror of It All

Maura POV: I'm so sore right now, I've been raped plenty of times by this man and I'm so violated right now it is infuriating. He's obbsession with my breasts is unreal. They are both bruised and in so much pain and swelling. I hope Hannah is ok though. I'm trying to fight to stay alive and I hope Hannah is too. We hear each others screams of terror as he thrusts into us and uses his fist if we don't love him through it. I think I have severe tearing in my privates. Poor Hannah probably does too. I wonder if Jane can see me... I hope so.. I miss her dreadfully. I miss her sweet kisses and gentle voice. I miss our passionate lovemaking. I miss her sweet skin against my face when I fall asleep on her. I miss her lips against mine. I miss her hugs. I miss her everything. God I hope she finds us soon. Turns out we were right about the man. His name is Mike. Fuck Mike. I fucking want him to die and rot in hell. He is coming closer and gives me some sort if asprin? Not sure but the size and shape of the pill makes it look like an aspirin.. he claims that he can't have me in pain for the men tonight. What men? Then it struck me. I'm going to be gang raped tonight and there is nothing anyone can do about it. But right now he is taking his clothes off and laying on top of me playing with my breasts. I try not to flinch in agony when he starts having sex with me... again and again. I'm at a breaking point. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I hope Jane comes soon.....
Hannah's POV: Poor Maura. Ever since he has taken her, she has been the main target. I think he's getting sick of me but I heard him calling a group of people. Maybe his friends? Anyways he's selling our bodies for them to have sex with. That is truly disgusting that people would pay to do that. He brought me to a club last night and I had a bunch of older men maybe in their fifties basically fingering me. Maura didn't go though which was a relief because she needs a break. I'm so cold and my breasts ache from fucking Mike playing with them. When this is over, I am going to take Jane's gun and shoot him multiple times till he begs for dear mercy. I hear him talking to Maura about the men that are coming tonight. He says that six different people for her and five for me!! That is awful... oh Jane.. please come quickly...