Morning

Jane's POV: I woke up this morning distraught again. I had cried myself to sleep last night. Hopefully we will find something today. The feed hasn't been on these past few days and I am starting to worry that he ended it completely. I was lost in thought when a number I didn't recognize was calling.
~~~
"Hello?" Jane answered.
"Jane, it's Hannah." Hannah said weakly. Jane darted upstairs and told Hannah to hang on. She told frost to trace it.
"Sweetie we are coming how did you get--" Jane was cut off by someone yelling in the background. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HOW DID YOU GET THIS PHONE?" The phone hung up after that.
"Shit! Frost did you find it!?"
"Yes let's go! Its about twenty minutes away!" He answered standing up.
"Let's take my car! I have clothes for them if we get them!" Jane yelled as they ran to her car. Her adrenaline was pumping and her heart was racing. They sped over to where they found the cellphone tracings. It was an abandoned building that was almost hidden. They went inside and searched the premises. No one. Then Jane found a hollow board and lifted revealing a passage. She signaled Frost and they crept down the passage. There was another two doors. They went in the one and found a hand cuffed person. It was Hannah. She was knocked unconscious. Jane ran over and told frost to go get the clothes. She lifted Hannah's battered and nude body up and tried waking her up.
"Hannah, sweetie, wake up.." Jane said frantically.
Hannah woke up with terror in her eyes. "Please no more!" She said desperately until she realized it was Jane. She started to sob and Jane embraced her and kissed her head.
"Its ok sweetie." She took off the handcuffs Hannah was wearing so she could have her hands.
"He can't hurt you anymore." Jane gently hugged Hannah's battered body until Frost brought down the clothes and walked out to give Jane and Hannah privacy. "Here sweetie, I got you clothes to put on." Hannah was too sore to move so Jane put each piece on Hannah as gently as she could.
"..thank you.." Hannah whispered. She started to cry. And Jane held her close "They hurt me.. they raped me..." she said into Jane.
"I know sweetie." Jane whispered back. She kissed Hannah's head and Hannah looked up and whispered weakly, "You have to go find Maura.. he took her to another building... the one next door I believe..." With that, Hannah fell asleep Jane's arms and Jane carried her outside where Frost had already called an ambulance to take Hannah. Jane was grateful for that. Jane handed Hannah to the EMTs, kissed her head and said, "I'll be back to see you sweetie." Hannah, half asleep, nodded and passed out again. Jane made sure she was ok and then went with Frost in the next building.