Chapter 3~ The Real Damon

I hope you guys like this and as a first note,

 I do want to inform you that I did change the part in the last portion when Elena said to have loved both of the boys.

 Instead she admits that she only loved Stefan beause he was always there to listen and made her feel safe. However she loved everything that Damon had in his persona. (Give or take killing people)

___________________________ Damon's Bedroom_____________________________

Elena: Leans out from the kiss with Damon and looks to see his eyes open slowly. They look at one another and then Elena asks Damon an oddity. Why do I scare you so much about humanity?

Damon: Lays back onto the pillows at the top of the bed and brings Elena to lay beside him. She rests her head on his stomach as he graces her hair. It scares me to feel. As this darkened figure you would never suspect me to have once lived a life you have as a human. The worst part is that I sometimes miss that. He then pauses then looks at Elena.

Elena: Looks up at him with a grin and responds sarcastically to lighten the mood of the room. Well, humanity isn't all its cracked up to be. My life if beyond humanity evolved.

Damon: Looks at her as he begins to show an actual smile. Then it vanished as he begins to tell Elena of happier times. Times that he had endured as a human, in 1864.  He then asked Elena to remove her Vervain locket. She did so without hesitation and then set it on the bed. He looked at her as she shut her eyes and the image of a plantation home similar to the Lockwood manor displayed in her head.

* * Flashback to Mystic Falls, 1864 * *

Within the gardens and courtyards surrounding the plantation house.

Damon & Stefan were playing with an old football along side a few other boys.  Then Damon began to catch his breath as he decided to leave the game. Once gone from the courtyard Damon walks towards the road appearing to go on a walk. As Damon walks he runs into a rabbit crippled in the road. He picks it up and then holds it as he began to pet it. Damon continues to walk down the cobblestone path as he goes into a prairie and towards some woodland. Before entering the woods Damon comes up to a pond where he sits down in his button shirt and suspended pants. He rests in the prairie as he pets the rabbit. Then a shadow casts over him as Anna comes beside him.

Anna: Hello Mr. Salvatore, who is your friend there?

Damon sits up and then holds up the rabbit towards her.

Damon: Sarcastically puts, Oh pardon me, Mr. Rabbit meet Miss Anna, Anna Mr. Rabbit.

Anna: Grins and then sits within her elaborate dress beside Damon. So what are you possibly doing alone, with a rabbit, by a pond in a prairie Mr. Salvatore?

Damon:t Looks at her then the rabbit beside him nibbling on he grass. Thinking.. How about you?

Anna: Grins then comments.  Same only those thoughts of life.

Damon: Vague, care to elaborate? I understand myself to be a swell listener.

Anna: Alright I assume. Well my mother wishes to move from town with Miss Katherine for further protection but, I like it here.

Damon: I see but why must Miss Katherine flee town?

Anna: Oh, Miss Katherine has to fetch her swane from the midwest. However mother finds it dangerous for her to go feth him alone. Thus, she wishes for me and her to follow as a precaution.

Damon: Nodds then responds. What if you all had your own swane to esaort you all? I could always come with the three of you in your travels.

Anna: That would be lovely Damon! I should go tell mother, thank you ever so much, Mr. Salvatore! She then leans towards him and kisses him on the cheek before standing up and fixing her gown. Then she turned around and left towards the cobblestone road as Damon is seen blushing. Then I see a sight of Anna leaving and then end of the reminience.

* * End of Flashback * *

Elena: Sits up and faces Damon on the bed. That was so sensitive and kind of you Damon. How come you weren't 'magnified' of those characteristics as you were turned?

Damon: It was beause I had a sense of love and desire which did ause me to be that way for a long time. However after I thought Katherine used my brother and I I became filled with rage. That rage caused me to embrace the demon that I had become. So I was embracing my humanity as I was in denile as to what I had beome. However after Things stirred up with Katherine I embraced the demonic side of my being and I just stayed with it. I never had to worry about betrayel or issues beause, I had made it so I could that I intimidated people.

Elena: Ah.. I see what you mean. Only downfall is that you don't intimidate me anymore. Rather instead I have come to love your demoni temper and 'nice-guy' ways. Elena smirks then Damon comments.

Damon: I see I no longer intimidate you but rather by sarasm has come to pay you a visit. 

Elena: I suppose but, unfortuanately for you its late and I would like some dinner. Perhaps you could help me make something? Elena then gets up from the bed and then walks out to the door. She stands in the doorframe and then leans within it to look back at Damon. He looks back at her and then she walks down the stairs. As she meets the base Damon wisps down to the bottom and catches her off guard. (Sort of) Change your mind so soon? Elena spoke sarasticly as she then went and wrapped her arm around Damon and the duo walked towards the kitchen.

________________ Within the moderately large Boarding House Kitchen_________________

Damon: If you don't mind, care if I make you some dinner? Perhaps a fine dish of Spaghetti?

Elena: Nods, then is courious Care if I help?

Damon: Shakes his head Not at all..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alright guys I hope you all liked this part of my monolouge. I hope to make a comical kitchen scene and not too disapoint. However I do want to inform you that I did change the part in the last portion when Elena said to have loved both of the boys.

 Instead she admits that she only loved Stefan beause he was always there to listen and made her feel safe. However she loved everything that Damon had in his persona. (Give or take killing people)

But yeah, I hope to have alot of positive comments and suggestions as to how to continue. Thanks guys, Ily!