Chapter 5~ Reactions and My own Honesty

* * Hey guys thanks for reading! I want to know that I dedicated this chapter to 'Damonsbabe' who is by far my BEST DELENA fan!! Also I want to say that I hope you like this chapter and aren't disappointed. I had to get alot of things in here but, I'm not certain on whether or not I rushed things. I really hope that I didn't but, hey you're your own worst critic right? So I'm gonna stop talking and let you all enjoy!

-Mel  :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Early in the morning the chirping of birds led to Elena waking up as the sun was still rising. Careful not to wake Damon as she wasn't sure whether he was really sleeping or not. Elena rose to the couch and noted that she had fell asleep in Damon's arms still within her jeans and tee. She grasped her hair neatly to one shoulder and then headed for the stairs.

_________________________ Within Damon's Bedroom/Bath___________________________

Elena: Walks along the upstairs of the house and into Damons' room. She goes to his desk within a window cubical and gets some clothes from the night bag she had brought. Taking clothes for the new day she walks into Damons' incredible bath. She always loved Damon's shower because of the clear glass and the large shower head. The modern fixtures were so soothing and she undressed to step within the steam revealing cascade of water. She let her long brunette hair get wet and let her lather her body in soap. Rinsing she finished and stepped outof the shower grasping the towel outside of the glass stall. She grasps her hair in a ponytail to wring out the extra water and wrap the white cottony soft towel around her. Going toward the vanity sink she runs into someone, Damon. Hey, sorry if I woke you or anything... She spoke as she pulled away a hair from her face to behind her right ear.

Damon: No problem, I just took a nap after the movie last night. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so at peace last night. He fell emotionless as he leaned forwards to give me a peck on my cheek. Get dressed and meet me downstairs, okay? He spoke to her brushing a hand on her cheek but, then she noticed that he had changed since last night. He had a deep blue button down shirt with the top open and his classic black leather jacket and dark wash jeans.

Elena: Alright, give me a couple minutes. He nods and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

_______________________________ Downstairs, The Library______________________________

Elena: MetDamon downstairs where she found him in the library. He was sitting in a chair by the window talking on his cell phone.She could understand him guaranteeing a permission about something and then looked at me and wrapped things up. He leaves things off with a note of seeing the caller later.

Elena: So what are we to do today? I have no school and you, get every day off. She smirked at Damon as he eyed her. We have to live the rest of my humanity out.

Damon: Smirked and gave her a peek at his signature grin. That last bit is true but, before it all happens you have to go visit Bonnie. Who I was hoping you could go visit since your brother is there too. Kill two birds with one stone by telling Jeremy about what you want to do as I want Bonnie to do me a quick favor before you two contact Stefan. He gets up from his seat and wraps his arm around her waist. Ready to go?

Elena: Nods and then the two walk to the door. Elena gets her jacket from beside the door.

The two walk outside and go into the connected garage. Damon opens up the door to expose his solid black Camero and gets the keys from his pocket and clicks the fob. The lights flash and the two enter the car. Elena allows Damon to pull out of the driveway before bringing up his phone call.