Chapter 12~ Ancient Blood Bonds

(Elena's POV)

When will Damon ever realize that I knew so much of this sort of life which led me to want it so much? I mean really does he believe that I left them with all of the knowledge of the false curse and the whole montage of knowledge concerning un-natural beings? Seriously I would have believed he thought that Bonnie, Caroline and, I would have devised some sort of plan. Which we had as Bonnie now has everything within her possession and Caroline compelled those who were present and knew of the material. So I had known of the bonds and that they were nearly ancient. However they still worked as I had known from a past conversation with Elijah that his parents had bonded, which was a part of how the vampire breed was formed. But with the knowledge of leading to the triple bond and becoming as if one I was sure that I wanted to do this. I knew what, and how to do it as I lay on Damon after one of the most memorable nights with him. "Are you absolutely su-" he asked as I stuck my finger over his lips and cut him off. "You talk too much, and you think me and Caroline are bad?" I finished jokingly as he shruged and moved my head towards his. I touched his lips as he touched mine. Then as I could sense the chills within him I moved toward his neck. I could sense the adrenaline running through him as I hesitated above his neck. My fangs dropped and I brushed them against his flesh. Then I broke the skin as he took a breath and I was able to taste the caramel rich liquid that was his blood. I took a few mouthfuls as I kissed the wound as backed away. showing a smile I looked Damon in the eyes as I hovered above his body. He eyed me as I swept my hair to one side and eposed my neck. Bending my arms down I put the temptation of him finishing the bond before him as he pulled me into his arms. "I want this because I love you" he whispered as I felt his fangs break my flesh. There was a surge of adrenaline through my body as I began to feel the bond form. I was able to sense how my blood tasted to him as he believed it to be like a fine, creamy, chocolate. As well as his thoughts were of easier access and I could sense his emotions as I knew he could do all the same.