Chapter 5

Turns out Malia was said to have died along with her adoptive mom and sister in a crash. Said crash happened on the night of the full moon. Scott had a hunch that Malia was a were and shifted, lost control and killed her mom and sister before going full shift and running off to live in the woods for eight years. Alexis gave him a bitch face.

   "Are you serious?" She asked. Scott only pointed to the car.

   "There are claw marks, see! Totally to big to be a regular animal." Scott explained. Alexis sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

   "Da- Scott. Really? She's been in wolf, or whatever she was, form for eight year's and has been living in the woods?" Alexis asked. Scott nodded, totally not noticing how she had almost called him dad.

   "She's a coyote, I saw her." Scott said. Alexis sighed again. She stuck her hand out to Stiles.

   "What?" He asked.

   "Give me your key's." She replied. Stiles gave her a look.

   "Nobody drive's my baby." He replied. Alexis flashed her eye's and growled. Stiles hurried to grab he key's out of his pocket. "Just be careful."

   "I wouldn't have gotten my license if I wasn't careful. Good luck finding Malia, I'll be at your house eating all of your food and doing homework. Good day!" She called. She really thought this was stupid. "Get a ride with Scott." She called. She walked off further into the woods. She was thinking about asking her mom and dad if she could stay a while this time around since she had finished highschool early when the sound of an arrow being shot brought her out of her thoughts. She looked up just in time to see an arrow coming at her face and caught it.

   "Oh my god!" She heard someone gasp. It sounded like her mother. She looked off to the side and saw her mom rushing twoards her with her bow in her hand hanging at her side. Her hair was cut shorter then the last time she had saw her and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.

   "Its okay, don't worry." Alexis reassured her. Allison didn't look so sure though.

   "I-Its..  its not." Allison stuttered out. "I could have hurt you I-I-I... I'm sorry." Allison said as she shook her head. She looked way to upset for just almost hitting someone with an arrow. She gripped her hair and took a deep breath. Alexis frowned and grabbed Allison's wrists.

   "Hey, hey, hey." Alexis said softly as she pushed Allison's wrists down to her side's. "I'm okay, I'm not upset or hurt, its okay. But the real question is, are you okay?" Alexis asked softly. Allison sighed.

   "N-Not really. I'll be okay though." Allison assured her. Alexis nodded but she heard the lie. Allison smiled and said sorry one more time before walking away. Alexis sighed and looked at the arrow in her hand, she may need this later on. She sighed before she continued her walk to Stiles' jeep. This was going to be a long stay.