Chapter 20

Recap: Scott looked at all of them before dropping the flare into the gasoline puddle.

"NO!" Alexis screamed.

Now:

Alexis dived for Scott. The fire was all over both of them by now. Alexis rolled them out of the giant pool of fire Scott had created and patted Scott down. She made sure the fire on both of them was out before looking up. The fire was huge, anybody who was human and had gotten into that would have died instantly. She could hear Lydia freaking out and Allison crying and Stiles trying to console them both.

"Y-You saved my life....." Scott said in awe. Alexis realised she was still above him. She quickly got off and gave him a small smile.

"What are friends for?" She said with a awkward shrug. Scott laughed a bit. They both got up and stood there for a second.

"Thank you." Scott said finally. He pulled her into a hug. Alexis stiffened at first but then wrapped his arms around him.

"No problem dad." She said softly.

"What?" Scott asked as he pulled away from her.

"No problem Scott." She said with a nod as she made her way around the large fire. As soon as Stiles saw she was unscathed he ran over and wrapped her in a hug. Allison doing the same with Scott. When Stiles pulled away from Alexis, Lydia hugged her just as tight. She smiled at both of them.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stiles asked in a fatherly tone of voice.

"I'm fine." She said with a nod. She looked over to the fire and swore she saw a scarred face through the flames.

"Do you see that?" Lydia asked. Alexis nodded. "What is it?" She asked.

"A Darach." Alexis said with a sigh.

The next day, Coach woke them up when he got on the bus.

"I don't even want to know!" He said loudly as he hustled the rest of the kids on the bus. Lydia got a weird look on her face as she looked at Coach's shirt.

"Coach can I see your whistle for a minute." She said as she pulled it from around his neck.

"I'm gonna need that back Martin." Coach said. Lydia blew into the whistle with her hand over the other opening and then pulled her hand away and showed it to them.

"Wolfsbane." Alexis gasped. Stiles grabbed the whistle and threw it out the window.

"Stilinski! You owe me a new whistle!" Coach screamed as the bus started moving. A few minutes later Ethan came and sat by them.

"I don't know what happened last night, but thanks for saving me." He said to Scott. Alexis turned to him with a glare.

"We saved you." She said as she gestured between her and Stiles. Ethan glared right back at her.

"Whatever. Anyway, I figured after last night I can trust you with some information." Ethan said cryptically. Then he leaned in closer as if Scott couldn't hear him. "Derek's alive but Ennis is dead. Which means either Derek joins the pack or-" Scott cut him off.

"You kill him." He said Ethan shook his head.

"He has to face Kali the on next full moon." Ethan answered. Scott looked shocked.

"That's in three day's!" Alexis exclaimed. Ethan shrugged and got up to go sit by Danny.

"We have to warn Derek." Stiles said as they made it back on a mane road. Alexis sighed, Derek was going to have one hell of a time.