Chapter 6

When Alexis was driving she noticed something just laying in the middle of the road. She stopped abruptly, thanking god that is was a back road near the Preserve where nobody really ever drove, and put the jeep in park. She jumped out and rushed over to the person. They were still alive, she could hear their breathing and their heartbeat, but they were hurt.

   "Hey, are you alright?" She asked. She had no idea how to handle a situation like this. Then she noticed something, but by then it was too late to do anything about it. He was healing, and he was a alpha werewolf by the looks of it. He turned and looked at her with a smirk as he flashed his red eye's at her. She went to run but a boy who looked exactly like the one laying in the road stopped her.

   "What do we have here?" He asked. "Are you a part of Scott's pack?" He sneered before twisting her arm behind her back at a painful angle making her cry out. "What do you think Ethan, will they miss this one?" The other asked the boy, Ethan, who was on the ground. The other twisted her arm even further behind her. She gritted her teeth, she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of hearing her pain this time.

   "I don't know Aiden, let's take her and find out." Ethan smirked evily. Alexis didn't know what was going on anymore. But the one who was supposedly Ethan got up off the ground and picked up a large hunk of loose asphalt and slowly walked up to her.

   "Now beautiful, I want you to know that this is going to hurt us more then it will hurt you." The one behind her, Aiden, said in a fausly sweet voice before Ethan took the hunk of asphalt and hit her hard in the head. She felt her body being dragged back to Stiles' jeep before they threw her, rather ungracefuly, into the back of the jeep. She heard the tires screech across the road as they took off. The last thing she thought before she blacked out was, I'm going to die...

       When Alexis came to again she was shackled to a wall, her arms we pulled above her and she was on her knees. She looked around, trying to ignore the pounding pain in her left temple and the dried, crusted blood she could feel on the side of her cheek. She had no idea where she was, only that those crazy twins, Ethan and Aiden, had taken her here. They must have been the twins that Stiles was talking about. Stiles! Oh god, she wondered if anything had happened to him or if he even knew she was gone. All thoughts feld her mind as she heard someone making their way to the room. A man entered,  and even though he smiled at her politely, she knew he was bad news.

   "Hello Alexis," he smiled but she didn't return it. "I'm Deucalion."