Chapter 7

Alexis growled at him. Deucalion didn't seemed to be fazed, he just took a seat on the metal table across from her. She could see her phone and Stiles' key's sitting on the table.

   "Now now Alexis, no need to be hostile." Deucalion said in a smooth voice, the British accent evident in every word.

   "Me? Hostile? You're the one who had your little followers smash a rock into my head and then kidnapp me, not to mention also tying me to a metal chair with wolvesbane laced rope." Alexis growled. She flashed her eye's and bared her fangs at him. This dude really had some nerve.

   "We only need answers, then we'll let you go." Deucalion said, he didn't even egknowledge the fact that she screamed at him. Or that she had growled and bared her fangs.

   "I don't have any answers." She said. She didn't have time for this man. She was the daughter of a true alpha and a hunter, she shouldn't have let this happen.

   "We'll see about that." Deucalion said as he stood up. He shifted his hand until five deadly claws were in the place of his nails. "Okay, first question. Who holds the heart of Scott McCall?" He asked. Alexis only glared.

   "I'm not answering a thing, if you want answers then go get him." Alexis didn't mean to say that, but if they wanted answers from Scott they wouldn't hurt him.

   "Wrong." Deucalion sneered. Then, in a flash, he slashed his claws across her cheek. She felt his claws tear at her flesh, creating five large lacerations across her left cheek. She gritted her teeth but didn't cry out. Then she heard her phone start buzzing, Stiles' face appeared on the caller ID, but it was this Stiles, not Stiles Hale from the future. "I'm going to answer this for you and you're going to tell him you're okay and that everything is fine." Deucalion said as he picked up the phone and answered it.

   Oh my god Alexis! Where are you, the jeeps not here and you're not here and- are you okay? I was so worried!

       Alexis wanted to cry. She scared the crap out of Stiles and she didn't think she would be let out of here anytime soon. She wanted to scream to Stiles that those crazy alphas had her but she couldn't.

"I'm fine Stiles, I'll be home later, don't wait up for me."

       And with that Deucalion hung up the phone. He smiled at her evily.

   "Now, answers." He said again. Alexis let a few stray tears fall.

   "I don't know anything, I'm not even a part of his pack." Alexis whimpered. Her face hurt and she just wanted to go home. Deucalion's smile faltered.

   "You're telling the truth but his smell is all over you." He growled. Alexis knew this was a bad idea but she was running out of options, so she decided to go out on a whim.

   "I'm his kid, I sent myself back here on accident. They don't even know I exist yet." She sighed. Deucalion frowned.

   "Ethan, Aiden, untie her and let her go. Turns out we don't need her afterall." Deucalion called as he walked out of the room. Alexis sighed in relief.