Chapter 22

They all got into the elevator and went upstairs. When it opened Ethan and Aiden were standing there but they were in their third form, where they somehow combined their body's into one giant mass of deadly alpha werewolf. Alexis's breath caught in her throat. She looked back at Stiles who looked just as scared. He was holding his bat so tight that his knuckles turned completely white. His bat..... Alexis had an idea.

"Stiles, give me the bat." She said as she slowly reached for it. She kept her eye's on the twins to make sure they didn't move. Stiles gave in and let her take the bat. "Okay guys, get ready, on the count of three." She said as she turned the Derek. He seemed to realise that she was going to distract the twins so they could get to Cora. "One.... two.... THREE!" She screamed. She whipped the bat at the twins and it smacked them in the head. It gave her enough time to run at them and slide across the floor between their legs and pop up on the other side. They whipped around and roared at her. She took off running and they followed. Perfect.

She could hear Scott running after them as well and Stiles and Derek getting Jennifer to Cora. She also heard her great uncle Peter. She didn't know he still lived around here. She turned another corner and found herself at a dead end.

"Nowhere else to run Alexis." The twins smirked. Their voices together sounded really creepy.

"Maybe she doesn't have to run anymore." Scott said as he ran up behind the twins. The turned around to look at Scott. It gave Alexis enough time to grab a hospital chair and smack them over the head with it. It didn't work as well as she had hoped for. The chair splintered off into thousands of little pieces and she was left to stare at them in awe as the twins turned around to glare at her. "No!" Scott screamed as the twins went for her. He ran at them but they easily knocked him into the wall. They truned around and shoved Alexis into the wall and held her up by her neck.

"Just give us the Darach, that's all we want!" They growled in their creepy unison voice. Alexis struggled to breathe in their grip.

"We..... n-need her t-too.... though." She got out. The power then went out and Alexis smelled the familiar scent of Melissa McCall. Then she was dropped to the ground and Melissa was helping her up.

"We need to get out of here!" Melissa said frantically. Scott shook his head.

"You go mom, we have to stay and help." Scott said as he grabbed Alexis's arm and they took off towards Cora's hospital room.

"Be safe!" Melissa called before she went to take the stairs out of the hospital. When they got to the room Jennifer was gone and it was just Peter, Cora, Stiles, and Derek, who were arguing.

"I was just trying to help!" Stiles screamed as he got into Derek's face. Derek's eye's were bright red.

"Well maybe I didn't need your help!" Derek screamed back. Stiles was quiet for a split second before he pulled Derek into a searing kiss. Stiles wrapped his arm's around Derek's neck and Derek wrapped his arm's around Stiles' waist.

"Well this is an interesting development." Peter said calmly from his spot next to Cora. Alexis looked over at him and snorted. She was so ready to be back in her own time.