Britains Prisoner

This is a story about 5 princesses, Tara Victoria (Tory), Sidney, Angela, Alaina, and Julia the princesses of England, France, Italy, Greece, Norway, and Spain. Their life is full of royalty, money, and oh yeah..paparazzi.

It might seem like the perfect life to live but honestly, it's not exactly. We wish we could just be normal people for once and actually, that just might happen on a vacation of a life time.

Don't take it the wrong way. I am very grateful for all that i have, my friends family and a roof over my head. I just need a break from the paparazzis soon enough getting one.

Chapter 1

"Mummy pleeeeeeease!" I said giving her my puppy dog face. It's how I got first pony. She's a sucker for it. "No sweetie you must go. It is a great opportunity to meet new friends and bond with royalty."

She always thinks that i should bond with royalty and royalty only. Even though that's all I hang out with because I'm not allowed out of the palace on my own until I'm 13 and I'm only 5.

"But why" I whined. "I just told you. Now go upstairs and put on your nicest dress" she said. "Ugghh!"

This evening we were attending 'A Leaders of the World Dinner/Ball' that I really didnt want to go to. I am a very shy child and do not like going to anything unless I know anybody. But of course that is kind of difficult since I don't know anybody my age.

A lot of people think that royalty is just a bunch of snobs who only care about themselves and think that anyone who isn't rich are peasants. But not me.

So I ran upstairs and walked into my huge walk-in closet and grabbed my fanciest dress. I quickly set it on my huge, turquoise, king -sized bed and walked into my bathroom. I took off my pajamas and hopped in the shower.

10 minutes later I threw a towel over my hair and wrapped a towel around my body. I ran into my room and put my clothes on. I wore a sea-foam colored poufy dress tied with a satin now in the front with a real diamond in the middle.

I called my mum (mum is mom in English) and yelled "Mum I put my dress on and I am ready for hair and make-up." I didn't really think I needed make-up at age 5 but she insisted.

She quickly ran upstairs in her floor length royal blue dress with a black shaul over it with diamond studs encrusted in the shoulders and a Union Jack pin on the left side. She gasped "You look gorgeous sweetheart." "Well..." I said flipping my hair and giving a small curtsy.

20 minutes later I was downstairs ready to get in our Union Jack limo. I had my bangs pulled back in a diamond studded barrette on the top is my head and the rest if my shoulder length brown hair curled with diamond stud earrings. I wore gold glitter heels and a solid gold anklet chained with hearts that my great great grandmother gave me before she passed. I had goldish eyeshadow, pink blush, pink lip gloss, and a touch of mascara to make my green eyes pop.

I could tell I looked nervous cause my father bent down and whispered "You look gorgeous love." I smiled and we quickly walked to the limo dodging the dozen paparazzis me tripping a couple times along the way.

When we finally got in our limo my mom leaned up to our chauffeur Charles and said "Leaders of the World Dinner/Ball please." "Yes ma'm" he replied.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short It's my first time writing a book and it was a lot longer when I wrote in by hand

Oh well

Love you guys! T🇬🇧