Packing Goodbyes and Planning

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap.

Geez I should probably declare myself the 'Slowest Packer in England' because I suck at this.

So far it has taken me twenty minutes to pack two suitcases. One being my bathroom bag and whereas the other will barely last me a week.

And I have to leave in an hour to go to Tori's to spend the night a couple times before we leave for our big trip. I walk into my closet to get more clothes. "I have too many clothes" I mutter under my breath. I realized that I can't do this alone and called the Queen of Packing.

"Mum, I'm having issues!" I screamed.

"I know you have many, but what's the matter this time?" I heard her chuckle.

I mimicked her words while making a sour face as she walked in. She gave me a glare and I smiled my biggest smile.

"I'm having problems packing for this trip" I said.

"The trick is to fold everything tightly and neatly so you can fit more clothes in there. You also have to line you shoes on the edges of your bag." "Huff" I said.

Finally after what seemed like forever, I had all my bags packed. I had filled eight Vera Bradley duffle bags to where they can barely zip shut. I packed four extra large suitcases them being so heavy I can barely pick them up. Lastly I used 2 large bathroom bags one containing bathroom supplies and makeup and the other with hair items and perfumes, body lotions, hand sanitizers etc.

"I think I'm ready to go, finally" I said. I am wearing my dark wash ripped hollister skinny jeans, a v-neck sky blue shirt with a cute orange flower on the front. I wore my gold sparkly sperrys and my anklet. I wore medium sized gold hoop earrings and straightened my hair.

I grabbed my purse containing my wallet, wristlets and phone. "I'm going to miss you guys" I said. "We are going to miss you more" she said smiling and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and with that we headed downstairs.

I said my goodbyes to my brothers and sisters and gave my dad a huge hug.

"Goodbye love" he said as I walked out the door. They slowly closed the big doors to our mansion and I hopped in our Union Jack limo.

Thirty minutes later I arrived at Victoria's mansion the same time Angela did. I looked into Tory's room window and saw her, Sidney, Alaina, and Julia run off.

We walked in through the large oak doors our chauffeurs helping us with our bags. "Thank you Charles" I said as we all walked up to her room.

When we got up there we stowed away all of her bags in her huge closet. We sat on her king sized bed discussing the details of the trip.

"I want to go shopping, most definitely and Busch Gardens!" I said doing my dance. Everyone giggled. We discussed how we couldn't wait to get on Tory's plane in three days. For some reason, Tory wouldn't talk, she was probably daydreaming, her best ability.

"Hey Tory, what movie do you want to watch?" Julia asked her. She didn't respond. 'Yep. Definitely daydreaming.' I said in my head.

Julia shook her by the shoulders and said "Tory? I asked you what movie you wanted to watch." Everybody looked at her waiting for an answer. "Oh! Uhh........how about Aquamarine?" She responded. We nodded and Sidney and Angela gave each other a high five. "Aquamarine it is!" I said putting it in the DVD player.

Tory walked up to her mini bar and came back with trays full of cookies, chips, sodas and cupcakes.

I'm going to get fat, I swear.

I watched the movie with the four people I am proud to call my best friends.

-------------------------------------------

Hey!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been in Orlando all week so..

FYI Clearwater is amazing!! You should really go

Anyways..

Love ya!

T🇬🇧

Ps-sorry its so short I thought it would be longer when I wrote it