Elevators Friends and a New Life

Chapter 2

30-45 minutes later our limo was arriving at a beautiful building with enormous French doors to really want to make you walk in and wonder what it is like inside.

Charles gently pulled the limo to a stop and stepped out. He opened the door for my mother and held out his hand for her to grab and helped her out. Then I scooted over from the middle seat to the right side and Charles helped me out next. We meet my dad on the other side and started to walk along the velvet blue carpet that led to the entrance of the ball.

Holding on to my mothers and fathers hand the two body guards slowly opens the to ginormous French doors and revealed the most beautiful place I have ever been to (believe it or not I have been to many places for a five year old). There was an enormous dining table in the middle of the room to seat almost two hundred people and over it three gorgeous chandeliers with diamonds hanging from the bottom.

We walked in and my parents walked me to the elevator. "Are you sure you do not want us to walk up with you love" my dad said. "Because we don't have a problem with it" explained my mom. "Yes I am perfectly capable of waking in an elevator and into a room" I said. Just as I said that, a boy with a blue suit and a red tie and black leather shoes came and pressed the button on the wall next to the elevator and it lit up yellow. The elevator quickly opened and he stepped inside he held the door open for me to walk in an I slowly stepped inside. "We love you sweetie" I heard my mom half yell. "You too" u said.

The door quietly closed and we stood silently, and awkwardly heading to the kids room where all the other princes and princesses would be.

"Hi...umm I'm Brandon, prince of Australia" e said quietly. "Wow, you came a long way. I'm Tara princess of England" I said. "Nice to meet you." I blushed a crimson red and I could tell so I stared at the floor. He probably thought I was a creep for staring at the floor but at least it was pretty.

After what seemed like hours, the door finally opened and I quickly walked out, him close behind. I walked in the first door I saw and luckily it was the right one (that would be embarrassing). I walked in and again a gorgeous dining table that could seat only one hundred this time and two chandeliers hanging over head with diamonds hanging from the bottom. I brok out of my trance and realized Brandon was trying to get in but I was blocking the doorway. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me and turned a crimson red. (I do that a lot). I scurried over to re first corner I saw.

Once I got to the lonely corner being the loner I was born to be, I glanced to my left to see a girl with blue eyes and straightened hair wearing a forest green dress that had a small pouf and a silver ribbon with a now in the front. She wore silver flats that went perfectly with her outfit.

I glanced around the room and saw a girl with a light pink dress with a poufy satin cover with a white satin bow in the front. She had big brown eyes and glasses and dark brown almost black hair.

Just then a girl with a white dress with a little pouf and a deep purple bow walked in. She had blonde curly hair that went down to her mid back and she walked to the opposite side of the room.

Next a girl with dirty blonde wavy hair in a navy blue dress with a silver bow speed walked to the girl with the forest green dress. She had green-blue eyes and glasses like the girl in the pink dress.

Lastly a girl with a whit poufy dress with a pink bow walked in. "Hi" she said quietly. "Umm... Hi" she said louder so that everyone heard her. 'Wow she seems annoying' I thought to myself she had blonde curly hair with some streaks of brown underneath. She walked over to me and held her hand out. "Hi my name is Victoria Mist, princess of France." I shook her hand and replied "Tara Lea, princess of Britain."

Next she went to the girl in the forest green dress and did the same as she did to me. The girl responded "Alaina Bollen, princess of Norway."

Thirdly, she went to the girl in the navy blue dress. She held out her had and she shook it saying "Sidney Rials, princess of Italy."

Next Victoria did the same to the girl with the olive tone skin and light pink dress but instead she quickly held her hand out and said "Angela Rong, princess if Greece." Looking quite puzzled she replied "Victoria Mist, princess of France."

Lastly, the blonde went over to the other damsel with the curly blonde and held her hand out "Victoria Mist, princess of France." "Julia Ferrerya-Kaminski, princess of Spain" she said. "We could be sisters!" They exclaimed bursting out in a fit of giggles. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

After that, for the next two hours, we were all hanging out. We all had something in common too. All of us were kind and generous yet very funny and weird.

After the dinner/ball was over, we all walked out of the room together me talking to Angela and Sidney. After you got to know Victoria she wasn't as rude as I thought she would be. But I still wouldn't consider her one of my best friends. But I have a feeling that will change.

Once I got down to my parents, I was very excited about the new friends I had made. Glancing over trying to find my new buddies I remembered about Brandon, at least I think that was his name. 'I wonder if I will ever see him again' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------

Maybe that's better in length

I hope you guys like it

Love ya!

T🇬🇧