Questions, Worries, and Betrayal

As we were speed waking back to Alaina's limo, Tory told us her fantastic plan. We were all to go to Orlando, Florida in the United States and live there for one whole year! We are to stay on Disney's contemporary resorts- the best hotel in the area.

After I got home I was so excited yet so freaked out at the same time. I was worried that my parents wouldn't let me go knowing they can be overprotective freaks.

A couple minutes later I received a group text from Tory.

Tory: Hey guys my parents said yes what about urs?

I decided to answer the text just to give them the idea that I had already asked my parents.

Me: They said they'll have to c but I'm wearing them down.

Angela: They said sure:)

Sidney:They said yes!!!;)

Tory: Great job guys c u in a week!

Crap.

This will be fun. My parents can be way more overprotective than they should be. At least in my point of view. They won't let me do anything risky.

I'm going to have to talk to them for quite some time to get their approval.

For example- My aunt Claire was taking a trip to Hawaii in the United States. She asked me and only me to go with her. Se asked my parents first which I thought was a good idea considering if I asked them first they wouldn't believe me.

She asked, I asked, but they still didnt say yes, not even budge. After months and months of getting on my and begging like a dog , they finally said yes.

But I don't have time for months of begging and pleading because if I do go (which right now is very unlikely) we are leaving in three weeks.

Also since they were very hesitant about going with a responsible family member, there is no way I could go with 5 friends and no chaperone. Even though I am eighteen I still feel I don't have their trust yet.

After building up my confidence I finally felt the need to go downstairs and ask.

Luckily it was a good time, my dad sitting down with a beer in his hand watching NASCAR and my mom smiling and laughing with my little sisters having a tea party.

First I went up to my dad. I tried to find the vast way to phrase it. "Daddy, umm u have something very important to ask you." "What is it love?" He asked motioning for me to sit beside him on the couch. "Well, uh Victoria wants me to go to Orlando Florida with Sidney, Alaina, Angela, and Julia for a year" I said as fast as I could.

He had the most surprised look on his face that I had never seen before. I guess my mom overheard us because she started waking over to us.

"Sweetie I think I can speak for you father too by saying this but I think we are going to have to say no to this one."

"But that's so unfair. You guys didn't even talk about it. And it's not this one time it's most if the time." I almost screamed.

"We just don't want anything to happen to you though" my dad said. "But nothing will. I can't believe you don't trust me!" And with that I turned on my heel and ran up the stairs stomping my feet because I was so angry.

I reached my room and opened then slammed the door. I bounced on my bed and laid there. I heard my iPhone 5 beep and looked at it.

Alaina- Hey sorry for the late response I was watching the hit tv show Bacon Brothers. My parents said yes I can go:D

I threw my phone on my memory foam pillow and heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!" I said. Ignoring my response, my parents waked in and sat in either side of me. I turned around a shoved my face in my pillow.

"Can we talk to you" my mom said. "Mrmfamin" I said forgetting my face was in my pillow. I turned around "okay fine."

"Your mum and I decided that we will let you go to Orlando with your friends. As long as long as you update us on what you did that day, where you went and are, and who you were hanging out with" I chuckled at my dads response. "Okay, thank you soo much!" I said with the biggest smile on my face. "I love you guys" I said.

I quickly grabbed my phone and texted my friends. With the huge weight lifted off my shoulders I laid back in my bed, closed my eyes, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the wait

I guess it is good that I changed the genre to "short story" because showing by the length it is one

I am sooo bored!!

But oh well

Love ya!

T🇬🇧