Hotels, Guffaws, and Recognition

"This is gonna be good" I said to myself. I opened my eyes and I am pretty sure my eyes popped out of their sockets. My jaw dropped and after a while I pictured my mum saying "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I shuddered at the thought of flies being in my mouth. Protein.

Throughout the entire suite were hardwood floors and the same orange and blue love seats as in the commons area. Go Gators! On one side of the living room was my bedroom.

It had a king-sized bed and on the opposite wall was a cute mini desk with two office chairs. Next to that was an entertainment section with a flat screen T.V. and a lamp. On the right side of the bed was a bedside table with a clock and on the left side of the bed was a pair of curtains. I pried open the ram curtains only to reveal a view of Magic Kingdom. I turned around and walked past the bed to the opposite side of my bedroom. I opened the door and found a bathroom. In the bathroom were black granite countertops with a large circular mirror hanging above a fancy looking faucet. I turned around and there was a spacy shower and a separate bathtub big enough to fit a freaking hippo. If I take a bath in my bathing suit, I shall invite my pet hippopotamus, Yolanda.

I walked out of my bathroom and out of my room to the living room. There was a dark hardwood coffee table in the middle of the room surrounded my the orange and blue love seats. There was also a media center, twice as big as the one in my room, with a huge plasma T.V. with a Wii and an Xbox. There was also a Netflix setting. I saw another pair of curtains and opened them to find an even bigger view of Magic Kingdom with a view of Planet Hollywood in the distance.

I turned around and peeked at the dining area. There was a 6 seater dining table with a window behind it and ceiling high drapes. I turned around and saw a little kitchen with a mini bar with stools, a fridge, and a sink with another fancy faucet. I am going to steal all of their fancy faucets and keep them as a prized possession. My odd faucet obsession.

I went back to the entrance door and grabbed 1/4 of my luggage that I dropped on the floor. I hauled it to my room and made another trip. Now of of my luggage is in my room. I ran back, again, and grabbed a couple more suitcases and brought them to the room. I threw them on the floor and huffed and slowly made my way to my last pile of luggage stomping my feet like a child. I will never be mature. I picked up my last 4 bags and attempted, key word attempted, to walk back the the room. About halfway there, I tripped over the leg of the couch and landed on my face, my heaviest bag landing on my butt. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. I lazily got up and trudged back to my room. I threw my bags on the bed with a guffaw. Laugh. Guffaw. Chuckle. Guffaw. Giggle. Guffaw. Haha. Ok I'm done now. Guffaw. Tehe.

I found the bag with my stereo in it and pulls it out and plugged it in. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and hooked it up to the stereo and the song "One More Night" by Maroon 5 came on. I unpacked and sang along with Adam Levine.

"You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.

You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.

You and I get so damn dysfunctional we stop keeping score.

You and I get sick, yeah I know that w can't do this no more."

I kept singing to all of the songs that came on and finished unpacking, keeping all of my clothing meat and organized. Cause that's how the cool kids role. Wait........ that was a lie. I stacked all of my suitcases in the corner of the closet and 15 minutes later I was out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and a towel around my hair and I stepped into the closet.

After 10 minutes if rummaging through my clothes, I finally picked a cute outfit. I quickly put on a white T-shirt with a blue, pink, and purple Navajos style scarf. I wore pink denim short shorts that matched my scarf and brown sandals. I ran into the bathroom and plugged in my straightening iron. I brushed and dried my hair, then brushed it again, then straightened it, then I brushed it a couple more times. Huff, my high maintenance hair. I put it up in a pony tail but left my bangs down.

When I was done, I unplugged my iron and grabbed my makeup. I put on a very light colored real eyeshadow and some mascara. Lastly, I put on a thin layer if pink lip gloss. I spritzed a little but of my warm vanilla sugar perfume on and went back to my room. I found my teak handbag and packed it with my phone, phone charger, lip gloss, perfume, wallet, coin purse, and a hair brush.

I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and realized I forgot to put earrings in. I rummaged through my jewelry bag and found my dangling silver earrings. I looked at my phone and noticed the time. 7:45. Perfect, just enough time to text my parents. I started a group message.

Me: hi guys just wanted to let u know that I got here safely, the hotel is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm about to head out to dinner. Love ya!

Mum: ok great have fun sweets!

Dad: thanks for the update!

With that, I turned my phone off and put it into my bag and walked out my room. Just as I was about to walk out, I took a glance at the hotel one more time and realized how lucky I was. Many people don't get to have a vacation like this. This is the biggest, fanciest, and prettiest hotel I have vet been to and I will never forget it.

------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!!

I finally updated. I really hope you guys like the chapter and I'm sorry I have t been updating recently. I have such a busy schedule and try the best that I can to fit a little bit of writing in. I'm hope you understand.

Anyways..... guffaw guffaw. It's such a weird word. Haha guffaw.

Yolanda!!! Come my hippo!

I'm bored. As you can probably tell.

Okay bye now.

Love ya!

T🇬🇧