Packing Boys and Would You Rather

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I heard Tory's alarm clock and she started to poke my side until I opened my eyes. I groggily sat up and looked at my phone.

"Why do we have to wake up so early!" I whined to Tory. "Because we have to load out suitcases into the limos and our flight leaves in 3 hours" she replied. "Mrrr" I heard Sidney.

I almost started dozing back to sleep until our milkshakes with whipped cream on top arrived. (Katie and you wonder why I say I'm going to get fat in this book. Example right here!) I slowly sipped my frosty drink with my blue bendy straw. I finished after everyone was done and gave them a huge smile.

I got out of bed and put my glass on Tory's carry out tray and sat back down. "Let's go bring our luggage to the limos" Tory said. We all agreed and made our first trip down to one if the limos. We were all wide awake now and if we weren't would get awake by the freezing cold weather since it was January and we weren't dressed yet. So we ran outside threw our luggage in the limo and ran back inside.

We still had at least three more trips so we quickly got it over with and the limo made its way to the airport. We had to get two limos, one for us and one for our suitcases.

We headed upstairs and quickly got dressed. I wore a loose purple t-shirt and dark wash ripped denim short shorts. I put on white converse and braided my hair over my left shoulder. I quickly put on my chained heart anklet.

I stepped out of the closet and took the seat that Tory was just sitting in at the vanity. I applied some mascara, light pink lip gloss, and stood up from the vanity.

Ten minutes later, we were all finished getting dressed. We all wore dark wash ripped denim short shorts, white converse, light pink lip gloss, mascara and braided our hair over our left shoulder. We all wore a different colored shirt. Julia's was grey, Alaina's was blue, Angela's was red, Sidney's was yellow, Tory's was pink and mine was purple. It's almost like a rainbow threw up up on us.

Once we were done, we ordered Nutella crepes. (Example 2). We talked for about 15 minutes about how much we were going to miss our homes. "I've never been gone from home this long. I left with my aunt for a month but a year. Sheesh!" I said smiling at the end. "Ya same here, my parents said that I have to call them every night to give them an update" Angela said.

After our conversation our crepes arrived. We ate our heaven o a plate and once again singing our beautiful crepe song. They were off the plated making there way to our stomachs about twenty minutes later. I volunteered to take the trays of dirty dishes downstairs mostly because I wanted to talk to Anthony and also, because I'm just that kind.

I ran the dishes under hit soapy water and sat them in te sink. I saw Anthony catch walking out to the palace gardens and ran to catch up with him.

"Anthony! Can you talk for a minute?" I asked. "Ya but make it quick I have to take Tiffany and Rosemarie (Tory's little sisters) to there 'royal daycare' because the chauffeur is sick" he replied. "But aren't you going to say goodbye to us and Tory?" I said nudging him at Tory. "Nah, what's the point?" He said. "The point is, I know you like her and you can't just let her leave. Well she's definitely going to leave but still" I exclaimed. "Well goodbye buddy ol pal" I said before patting him on the shoulder and turning on my heel. I don't want the girls getting suspicious.

I know what you're thinking. 'How does she know he likes her?' Or you just might not care. But I will tell you anyways. Well I come over here a lot when my parents have to go 'royal meetings' which is practically all the time.

I ran upstairs to see everybody packing their final items which will come in our limo. I quickly brushed my teeth and touched up my hair with bobby pins and packed my bathroom bags. I spritzed a little but of my warm vanilla sugar body spray and walked into Tory's room. In my bathroom bag I had my toothbrush, toothpaste, face wash, perfume, deodorant, and medicine just in case if emergencies. It also contained my makeup, hair supplies, and mouthwash.

I walked outside and set my Vera Bradley Boysenberry bathroom bag next to my pillow and looked for my Blue Rhapsody Vera Bradley hipster. I had my lip balm, phone, phone charger, skull candy earbuds, wallet, coin purse, and sunglasses. I also set that next to my pillow and packed my Very Berry Paisley Vera Bradley lunch box which had a couple of granola bars, a water, Gatorade, and Pringles.

Finally I had everything packed and I sat down with my friends who had just started playing a game of 'Would You Rather?' "Sidney, would you rather have a dog or a cat?" Julia asked. "Dog" she replied. "Tara, would you rather go swimming or running?" Angela asked me. "Swimming cause running sucks!" I said without any hesitation. "Tory, would you rather hug Anthony or Brandon?" Alaina asked. (Brandon is another one if Tory's guards). "Umm.. Anthony" she said in a whisper. 'Brandon, where does that name sound familiar?' I asked myself.

"Ladies your limo is here!" We heard Tory's mom yell. We grabbed out things and headed downstairs. Tory turned around I'm guessing to find Anthony. I sighed and said "C'mon Tory, lets go." I locked my arm with hers and we took our seats in the limo.

"Aha!" I said. "What?" They said in unison. "Brandon is a guy I met at the Leaders of the World Dinner/Ball. That's where the name is familiar!" I said. "Ahh yes good times, good times" Alaina said.

45 minutes later we were at the airport.

-------------------------------------------

Hey ma homies!!

So back to school soon. I wish you all the most of luck young grasshoppers!

Not much to say here so...

Love ya!

T🇬🇧