Shopping and Great Ideas

Y-A-W-N!

I turn around and look at my alarm clock and realize the time. "I'm going to be late!" I gasp. I struggle to get out of bed but in the process gets stuck in the three layers of turquoise and purple sheets. With my feet wrapped in sheets at the foot of the bed I lose my balance and fall on the floor. "OOF!" I screamed.

I got up and went to my mirror. ''I have to get ready in twenty minutes and then Alaina will pick me up in her limo" I said to myself out loud.

I ran into my bathroom and hopped on the shower. I probably took the shortest shower a girl could take. I quickly washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with my vanilla scented body wash.

I stepped out of the shower careful not to slip knowing my clumsiness, and wrapped a towel over my hair and body.

I ran into my room and opened the doors to my closet. I stepped in trying to find my outfit. "Union Jack, Victoria's bench, accessories, aha!" I had found my outfit that I had in mind for over two months. I walked to my room and quickly put on my outfit for the day. A layered ruffle white tank top, dark medium wash ripped skinny jeans and black wedges carrying a black clutch.

I wet back into my bathroom and got ready for hair and makeup. I blow dried my hair and straightened it letting it fall just below my shoulders. I put on some peachy colored eyeshadow and a thin layer of sparkly silver eyeliner. I put on a dash of light pink blush to give my cheeks some color and light pink lip gloss. Lastly I applied some mascara to make my olive green eyes pop. I wore my gold anklet chained with hearts that i always wear since my great grandmother gave it to me before she passed.

I rushed downstairs and sat in the love seat in the corner of the living room next to the door. I turned around and saw my two younger brothers (Michael-10 and Andrew-12) roughhousing. They were playing a game they liked to call "wrestle-mania."

I looked to the opposite side of the living room and found my two younger fraternal

twin sisters having a tea party. They played with a majority of their stuffed animals so they had to use the 50 seater dining table. A beautiful glass table with a gorgeous chandelier over head.

"Ding Ding" finally Alaina was here. I opened the door and greeted her. "Ooh cute!" I said pointing to her outfit. She wore a pink and white checkered button down shirt with dark wash skinny jeans and black ballet flats. "Thanks, you too!" She said.

I said goodbye to my family and gave my adorable black and brown hound/pitbull a scratch behind the ears as I watched his weapon like tail wag in excitement as Alaina rubbed his tummy.

We waked out to her limo in which her chauffeur greeted me. "Why hello Ms. Lea" he said. "Hello to you too!" I said with a smile.

"So what stores do you want to go to today?" Alaina asked me starting conversation. "Well I would like to go to Claire's, Delia's, Aeropostale, Hollister, and most definitely the Vera Bradley outlet!" "Same here!"

After our conversation about today's plans, we arrived at Sidney's palace. As she got in the limo, I took in her outfit. She wore light wash skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt with a black and white varsity jacket. She had a purple and black studded belt and a purple and black "I Heart Haters" baseball cap over her medium length blonde hair.

After we pulled in Angela's huge driveway. She quickly hopped in the limo. She wore a mime style shirt and dark was skinny jeans. She had a black beanie that blended in her her hair and she had red Keds for a pop of color.

20 minutes later we were in Julia's palace waiting for her to get in the limo. When she got in I looked at her outfit. She wore scuffed up skinny jeans with a ruffle layered white tank top. She had black heels and a diamond bracelet carrying a black clutch.

Last we arrived a Tory's palace. As soon as she got in the limo I took in her outfit. She wore a hot pink ruffled top and dark skinny jeans with a thick black belt. She had criss-cross black heels and silver bracelets and a diamond necklace ad earrings.

"Eek!" We all scream as we arrive in the already crowded parking lot at Miromar Outlets. We raced over to the Vera Bradley store (me heading to the backpacks).

One hour later, we came out of the store with at least five bags each. Here are some of the items we purchased:

Tory-Night and Day laptop backpack and Priscilla Pink backpack

Sidney-Java Blue backpack and Midnight Blues wallet

Alaina-Limes Up backpack and Night and Day coin purse

Julia-Folkloric wallet and Priscilla Pink coin purse

Angela-plum petals duffle bag and Very Berry Paisley wallet

Me-Blue Rhapsody backpack and Very Berry Paisley lunch box

We headed back to the limo and put out bags down. After we started to talk about the duties and responsibilities of being a princess.

Julia-"It's nice to just hang out with your friends for a change."

Tory-"Ya that gives me an idea!"

* moment of silence*

Angela-"We'll are you going to tell us what it is?"

Sidney-"Ya what is going on in that head of yours?"

Me-"We would like to know sometime today please!"

----------------------------------------------------

Haha cliffhanger

Those are always fun

Well you'll have to wait next week, or the week after that, or whenever I next update

Ok well even if u don't love me...

Love ya!

T🇬🇧