CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

KAYLA'S POV✨

After school I had to go pack, I told Mum and Dad that I was going to stay with my Nan who actually doesn't live that far from the caravan site, so when I visit there ill just explain everything to my nan, she's cool with everything so it's okay. I unlocked the door to the house, I shouted Hello to see if everyone was in, but no one was. I decided to have a shower then ill pack. School ended at 12 so I still have ages, I went into my bedroom, got my shampoo and conditioner and walked into the shower room. After 30 minutes I jumped out the shower and grabbed the towel that was hanging over the radiator. I wrapped it around my body leaving my shoulders and my thighs bare. My hair was resting on my shoulders dripping wet onto the towel. Opening the door with my right hand whilst holding my shampoo and conditioner in the other. I walked into my bedroom and combed my hair through whilst looking in my dressing table mirror. I applied foundation and eyeliner as well as mascara. I blow dried and straightened my hair then I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a thick cream cardigan as well as some leggings and a black long sleeved t-shirt.

I walked over to my long mirror and I thought I looked quite nice for a change, I decided since I'm in a good mood ill pack because then ill know what looks nice, if I was in a bad mood then I was have no fashion sense. I opened my wardrobe once again, shit! I have no summer wear, it's going to be hot where Im going and all I have it trousers and jumpers. Omg what am I gunna go. I looked at the time, 13:00pm, hmm it's only one I could go shopping but I can't get there, the shopping centre is like 40 minute walk from here. There's only one person to call.. I dialled Zayns number and it rang 2 times before I got picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zayn"

"Hey Kayla, whats up baby cakes"

"I need you to do me a favour?"

"I'll explain when you get here"

"Alright I'll be there in five, be ready"

"Will be"

"Cya in a bit"

"Wait Zayn.."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks"

"No problem, anything for you babe" he ended the call and I put the phone in my pocket, I couldn't stop smiling, this person is trouble but yet I really do think I'm falling for him. I ran downstairs and put on my converse, within a minute I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Zayn standing there smiling.

"What's the matter then ay?" He asked

"Zayn I have no clothes" I said in a sad joking way

"Aha really"

"Yeah I need you to help me shop"

"Alright well you ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm just gunna go and grab my money then ill meet you outside"

"Alright" he replied, I ran upstairs and grabbed the money that my dad had given me for an emergency and to me I think this is an emergency! I ran back downstairs to find Zayn siting on his motorbike waiting for me, I grabbed my keys and locked the door.

"Cmon we ain't got all day" he said whilst winking at me, I laughed and ran to him, I jumped on the motorbike and held his torso.

"How much did you bring?"

"Only like £500"

"Fuck, only" he laughed and we zoomed off. We arrived at the centre after 15 minutes of his fast driving. He helped me of his motorbike and we entered the building. I looked around and realised I haven't eaten anything all day! I decided I'm gunna treat myself to some McDonalds, I asked Zayn if he wanted some and he nodded. We both walked over to the counter and we ordered, I obviously paid since he didn't have any money on him.

"No seats, argh" I said looking at him, he looked around and saw these boys that go to our school on a table in the corner, he walked over there and they left immediately, I don't know what they said but I thought I'd ask him later, we sat down and began eating are food. After we had finished I decided it time for clothes shopping, I went to a shop called republic but nothing was there I liked. But then I saw it, a shop called tumblr! (I made up the shop btw) Iv been waiting for a shop like this! It's just opened. I grabbed Zayns hand and pulled him into the shop. I tried on lots of clothes. I decided on some USA shorts, black studded shorts and rainbow coloured shorts. I then brought a black, orange and pink bandeau as well a floral belly top, a black corset and a cream skater skirt. For an evening I brought a light blue tube dress and a coral fishtail skirt with a black short sleeved belly top.

I paid and it all came to £248, I told Zayn I need his help for the next shop, we carried on walking and a stopped outside a shop called La Senza, his eyes widened in enjoyment, I took his hand and pulled him inside, I told him my size and he went around the shop to pick out different bras and pants for me to wear. Finally after about 20 minutes he came back with 15 pairs of nickers, 10 bras and 2 all in one suits I told him I don't even wanna know whats there, I gave him 50 pounds and he went to go pay for them.

"So did you get any comfortable underwear or just slutty?" I laughed

"Slutty" he said whilst winking and I rolled my eyes

"Only one shop to go"

"What kind of shop" he yawned

"SHOE SHOP" I giggled whilst clapping my hands

"Great" he said whilst rolling his eyes

I ran to many diffident shoe shops, I probably tried on about 100 pairs altogether. I settled on 7 pairs of shoes, 1 pair of pink heels, 1 pair of black wedgies, 1 pair of opened toed sandals and a couple of pairs of flat shoes a few more heels and sandals. I payed and I had 50 pounds left, we was about to leave when, Fuck, I have no bikini or swim suit.

"I'm gonna go get a swim suit"

"Um Kayla?"

"Yeah?"

"Where the fuck am I gonna put all your fucking clothes?"

"I dunno, sort something out, I gotta go get a bikini"

"Agh alright"

I ran to tumblr again and brought a black and white pokadot bikini and a plain white bikini. I then ran back to Zayn who was standing next to Liam, he was standing by his black land rover, Liam's parents are quite rich, it's Liam's caravan that were staying at. I hopped into Liam's car and told Zayn ill meet him back at my house. On the way there i was talking to Liam about the place we were staying at and what is there to do there etc. I reached my house and Zayn was already, Zayn helped me unpack my shopping from the car and carry it to my room, I said goodbye to Liam and let Zayn inside. We carried the bags to my room.

"Thanks for coming shopping with me"

"That's alright it was fun"

"Yeah it was" he started to walk towards me and we was looking into each others eyes, there was a true connection.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I said awkwardly but he didn't say anything. He kept walking closer and closer to me until I could literally feel his breath on my face. It smelt really minty. He cupped my face with his hands and leant in, I found myself leaning in to..