CHAPTER 6 (part 1)

CHAPTER 6 (part 1)

ZAYN'S POV✨

After we walked out of the field, I went to Niall's house because he always has the best food. We walked in and sat down on the sofa and Niall got out his guitar, if you don't realise me and the boys like singing, we don't let anyone know because we want a good reputation, well a bad reputation but a popular one.. Anyway we don't rap, we actually respect girls we just don't show it, we have feelings and emotions and we sing about girls.. But that's our little secret, no one knows about it. We have our own songs that we sing but no one has heard us so we don't know if we're any good but.. It don't matter.

Niall went into the kitchen after he played his guitar, he came back with some popcorn and some beers. We decided to watch scream since it was the only film on, at this point it was only 7 and it's School tomorrow so we didn't rush anything. We watching a couple more films and I check the time on my phone 11:30, urgh better go.

"Later guys, I gotta go, cya tomorrow."

"Bye Zayn", Louis, Niall, Liam and Harry and came up and hugged me, we don't tell anyone we do that either. I walked out of the door and swung my leg over the seat and revved off.

KAYLA'S POV✨

After school Aiden came round my house, we ordered pizzas and watch films together. It was a little awkward to be honest but it doesn't matter, Im not gonna let it come between me and him.

4 Days Later - Friday Morning

The alarm went off and I woke up Aiden, he groaned at me so I dived on him but he just ended up tickling me, it really hurt, but it was cute. I was really worried about Zayn, he hadn't been in any of my classes at the moment so he probably won't be in this science class today, it's quite cool actually, we have science all day to help us with GCSE'S. I hope he is in, for some reason.

1 HOUR LATER ...

Me and Aiden was walking to school when I heard someone revving in the far distance, I squinted my eyes to see who it was, Zayn, he's here a flush of excitement went through me when Aiden looked at me in a weird way and I felt my cheeks start to redden.

I went to class and sat in my seat, 30 minutes came and Zayn still wasn't here, I started looking through my book and seeing if I hadn't finished anything when Zayn walked in, he had his hoodie on and refused to take it down when miss asked. He came over and sat down, I tried to get his attention but he wasn't looking at me when I saw a glimpse of something, a massive cut down his face and it was bleeding, LOADS.

"Zayn what happened?"

" I-I...

___________________________________________________________________

Hi bros!!!

Comment and Vote if you like :')

Sorry about cliffhanger!

And sorry I haven't written in ages!

Love you, keep being awesome.. But I know you will ❤